Patch X.18.0 Halloween Madness

I just tried the new Parasite Chambers. It was INTENSE, especially that boss fight. So many bullets, so many things that could go wrong, but the balance of pet stasis, armor break made no insta threat for me, while maintaining the high level of tension. It’s one of the few dungeons where I had to take a literal step back from the game, just because I was so stressed out during the fight. Congrats, Deca! Give the dungeon designers a pat on the back, probably a raise or some bonus :smiley:

I have an idea for Scout the Tomb. 2 life would be broken, we all understand that. BUT you could do the treasure room potions for one geb mark. so 2 def, 2 atk, 2spd, (Worth about 1/2 a life in the current economy)

WhO cAllS iT tHe sPeCTraL SenTRy?!

SpoOKy BoI iS oFFenDeD.

Agreed. Change name of sentry to spooky boi right now, decker.

Jesus, just imagine.
Blank died at level 20, killed by SPOOKY BOI

Oalei died at level 1 killed by SPOOKY BOI

Pumpkin seeds are new also available through daily quests

Now that is dank

I’m at school, so I can’t see the picture. What is the quest?

the Scout one

Cool

Does the Ring of Decades still drop from the Cultist Hideout and Void?

Saw someone just pull a UBHP on a PPE vid so not from the Void. On the wiki it days that Malus can drop UBHP but I haven’t seen evidence.

Evidence:

Hotfix 2017-11-09

• Introduced measures to fix Event Chests not spawning - please let us know if you’re still encountering issues.
  • Introduced enemy count if 10 or less for Event Chest clearing.
  • Fixed issue where the exit portal doesn’t spawn and enemies remain after killing the Forgotten King too fast in the Shatters.

This is glorious.

awww its not pumpkin token droprate buff but ty though :slight_smile:

dang. thought they would address the new UT duping method but I guess money is more important at the moment.

they’d never address any duping methods publicly anyways.

if they addressed that publicly, then it would alert to people that there was a way to dupe UT’s, thus encouraging people to possibly work it out and share it

just saying, this has a very low chance of happening if someone worked it out. at least not on a large scale

and isn’t this common knowledge? i could be out of touch.