Patch X.26.0.0 - Lost Halls Rework

It’s happening

Y u forget about us >:(

well guys, gotta wait another year, cyah…

Yeah I’d really like it if we had an option to turn off the player shooting animations as well as projectiles. It’s nice in casual settings, but when I usually barely get enough FPS to do 60+ groups in dungeons, it isn’t helping.

Umm… ok. Wasn’t this sword overpowered enough before? Now it’s easier to aim…

I love this. Love to the hipster :heart:

This is now worthy of the “Omnipotence” title… 10/10 decker

In terms of dps maybe, but it was kinda hard to use as a primary sword because a tile of amplitude is a whole lot, and if you wanted to work around that by sitting on things, d-blade worked way better.

Yeah the amplitude was weird… but you could learn it and master it. A sword with reduced damage or ROF can’t be compensated for, but with this sword you can learn the patterns. If you do, it’s really op compared to other swords. And this update just makes it easier to learn :confused: I mean, it has 100% ROF, 4.5 tiles range and BEEFY damage… and now it’s easier to fire. I get that its rare, but still…

whats the parasite chambers monster? Is it the big enemy in some of the regular rooms? I assume mad lab monster is the horrific creation

Does anyone actually read patch notes?

when is the pet wardrobe coming? I’m real hyped about it

First lost halls 2.0 run I did people were running around shouting about not knowing what was going on so clearly not :confused:

What about the info about the reworked Lost Sentry?

Seems to have less HP but some additional more difficult shot patterns. Def is still 40.

That seems to be more of long range goal, so probably not for a while. I forget where but I remember reading a Deca employee comment that said pets were super messy and complicated on the back end (classic Kabam).

It was in the short term part of the producer’s letter I think, but still, wouldn’t expect it until maybe MoTMG

Kidd posted a bit about it:

Menu graphic for X.26.0.0 Lost Halls Rework:

Sounds like this means in-realm LHs might last more than 2 rooms now. :laughing:
Look forward to trying them out.
:+1:

Good choice to make this toggleable off, had a dread it was new permanent clutter when I first saw.

For some reason I like killing these guys so won’t be a problem to get this.
Bit vomitous to focus sorc items in the same dungeons where sorc items already exist, but w’ev! If that’s the theme for the items fair enough. And will give ppl such as me reason to do the 2nd lab boss instead of only ever visiting lab for the mark.

A pity a better solution couldn’t be found. Sure it was annoying to see these get locked into perma invuln by trollers/incompetent stasisers, but is a bit harsh to new/weak players who might eg. be level 13 and a bunch of maxeds arrive, buff the ent to hell, then “ooh a sphinx” and abandon the fight.

Meh mind you in 95% of cases there won’t even be a mystic so not going to be much different TBH just a marginal situation. I suppose I just naturally rail against any case that chips away at a good mystic’s crowd control power. Probably the negative stasising does outweigh the rare positive of stasising them so yeah okay I’m convinced now. :slight_smile:

Can we have an opt out option for vial ? I mean some people might have irl reasons for not being able to do back to back lh or some might just simply not want to do void and they get stuck with a vial that, depending on the group, might mean they are forced into an extra lh just to use the vial for the team.

Hopefully as public LH become an actual thing, people will end up with spare vials and it won’t be so critical for the looter to remain in.

no joke the pub lh disc has 30 spare vials, it’s crazy

haha time for hypocrisy: we had 6 vials last run

2018-05-30 Hotfix X.26.1.0

• Disable Ally Shoot now disables animations as well, setting renamed from “On” to “All”, added “Proj” setting to keep animations. The hotkey will still toggle between Off and All.
  • Fixed inventory slots remaining red after a trade or moving an item to the backpack.
  • Fixed guild tab not functioning at all under Social in certain cases.
  • Pausing is now disabled in realms for the time being.
  • Reduced the amount of Basaran shots during the final fight with Malus.
  • Fixed HP Scaling in the Void.
  • Adjusted Spectral Sentry EXP.

Something we failed to mention before:

• Introducing the Axolotl, a new addition to common aquatic pets! It has Heal as its first ability.
  • The common humanoid pet Muddy Tidechaser now has Magic Heal as its first ability.
  • The common woodland pet Rat now has Heal as its first ability.
  • Fixed an issue where trying to hatch a pet would instead result in an error.