Patch X.27.0.0 - Pets and Jellies

Could you guys buy some extra for me :wink:

As @Mynamerr said, it’s a leechfest. If you have other people clear the jellyfish for you all you really have to do is dodge. It can be a bit hard to dodge sometimes so if you tank too many shots (since the airbubbles are in a ring around the cnidarian) you’ll die.

@spixer I’m holding onto all my keys so maybe I can pop a few for you in the future

@Krathan please extend D:

I think this means that craig only opens dungeons where theres only a boss fight. For example encore, the puppet master is already there and you fight it, same with the reef and shaitans. You dont need to do a dungeon to get to the boss.

I’ll pay someone to save me like 10-20 of each key

See I can actually access realm. But playing is almost impossible. So I could actually buy the pack, BUT I DONT GOT FAME. I mean I could do it for you, but I doubt you wanna risk a ban or a red star stealing your stuff.

Never got a VPN /shrug I’ll just pay someone to keep some keys or have my friend buy some

My friend can’t see the box can someone help

The package is gone :disappointed_relieved:

Probably reworking it so it has a limit on amount of purchases

huh?

Yep it’s gone now. Theres a notification saying theres an update so maybe it was a mistake?

Update and 10 min timeout…

Things are slightly buggy rn.

Edit: Scratch that, really buggy. I was in an empty realm and the only other person was a lvl 12 wizard on the beach, and out of nowhere there was the oryx message that is said when sphinx was killed. Are the events killing themselves or something because the realms are closing really really fast. The span between gdjinn being killed and realm closing was about 4 minutes.

Also for some reason it randomly says “XXXX guild member has got on” even though my guildie was already on for 10 minutes with me. It even displayed the message for me 5 minutes later.

Also white stars are extinct now, just realized

Still white on forums :sunglasses:

new class will be implemented soon?

It says motmg so probably in another month. No white stars for the next few weeks

too good to be true i guess

You think MOTMG is going to be in August?