Patch X.31.3.0

/kick CandyShi

:smiley:

Victory truly is glorious

when i saw te new web page i was like did they port to unity!!! but sadly they didn’t when will the release beta i got my beta one

A nice update it seems!
“Respect the opener” just got a serious buff.

Though I wonder if it mightn’t be cleaner to sacrifice one of the bazaars (left or right) in each nexus into an outright fully designed/themed key-opening room. And move the /kick power to there, allowing the remaining bazaar to be used for non-kickable keys where the buyer doesn’t want to risk being kick-scammed.

Does a kick option appear on the right-click menu anyone know yet? Or it’s solely a chat command?

Something that could cause “oops” moments, we still have it where capital I (I) is virtually identical to lowercase L (l) in the in-game font, could be an opportune time to reconsider this, depending on how fixable this is without hundreds of hours of work.

Also,
Patch graphic (referencing Chinese zodiac “Year of the…”):
Patch Notes 31.3.0 graphic

Does this not work in Cultist or Void since they’re technically chained dungeons?

(Going on the assumption it isn’t already a thing, as it isn’t stated)

You should add a button in the player UI (little popup thing with message and trade) that allows you to kick someone, rather than having to stop and type out their name.

presumably not because any people to be kicked would probably be kicked by then

What if the opener has to nexus at the beginning?

Dear Deca,

Thank you for listening to the community and working hard. This update… it’s one of my favorites in a long time.
Cheers mates!

Would be a bit OP if they could continue to kick people even after they themselves have left the dungeon.

Great QoL update! Thanks!

Hmmm, new patch, but no new client for me to use on flash projector? :frowning:

https://www.realmofthemadgod.com/client
It auto updates so you’ll never need to grab one again. Just copy and paste it in your flash

[Edited for URL clarity—hope you don’t mind! OB]

thanks a lot :slight_smile:

Y’all can “ooh” and “ahh” over all the changes as much as you want*, I’m just pleased that @Krathan came in and posted this himself instead of relying on one of us to pick it up from the subreddit. Thanks, big guy!

* [Oh, who am I kidding, some of these changes are AWESOME. OB]

ty for some reason whenever I tried doing the full link it would break for me <3

[i gotchu fam. OB]

Tbh I think the kick command will be removed soon. I went in one oh run at it was cancer, pretty much kick h re and kick there. They stopped mid run.

yay

tbh, crashers made raids more interesting.

I took a screenshot on an update a couple months ago where we got it posted here a full minute before reddit.
:heart: