Patch X.31.9.3 - The Keyper

for 32.0.0

and for today’s 2 ghost patches

Seems X.32.0.0 also brought a change to the Puppet Master’s Theatre: it now has more minions per room, and the til-now unreleased necromancer puppets and ninja puppets are in there.

Edit 2020-07-13: the launch of the Calbrik/Aliens event on 18th Sep seems to be the only announcement we got for X.32.0.0. I’ve added a note to the wiki labelling that as X.32.0.0: The Aliens are back! [Sep 18th - Sep 25th]

For further confusion, last December’s Patch X.31.2.0 got mislabelled as X.32.0.0 at the time.

Have you not been keeping up?

Don’t think this has been mentioned here yet: Lord of the Lost Lands has had its 1x per realm limit removed, in the strange X.32.0.0.

I still happened yesterday morning, IN that patch.

According to some people after I expressed Genuine ConfusionTM, it spawns twice now, oddly enough.
Maybe they didn’t want it to drop an Ice Cave at a guaranteed rate, but still wanted a higher chance for it? Or two shots at an event white…?

Obviously Deca thinks ogmurs are too rare. 2016- ogmur in OT chest, 2018- ogmur in Iceland Cave chest, 2019- double lotll?!! /s

yep it spawned back to back yesterday in one of our realms

Um we’ve gone through X.32.0.1
and now up to X.32.0.2

What’s going on? :confused:
I’ve had a quick look on Reddit but can’t see anything announced.

deca’s bad at updating community

• fixed up steam/kong
  • renamed legacy to original
  • renamed challenger to rifts (yeah idk either)
  • made the star space bigger to fit the background and also stay aligned in chat
  • also added the prismimic shit but don’t expect that anytime soon

New topic for update X.32.0.3: RIFT Season 1 over & Prismimic & Patch Notes 32.0.3