Pentaract's Puke Productions

“I hear people sometimes use the puke water to make art. Gross.”

Larva Puke is an underappreciated tile. It might seem like just another annoyance in the Labyrinth boss room, like the confuse moths and the underwhelming loot… but it’s really a drawing implement, like a pen or a brush. With the power of puke, an enterprising player can transform the dungeon map into his own canvas.

But what if you have the artistic vision, but not the time or ability to draw effectively? Or perhaps you’d rather get a Doku no Ken than amble through an unrewarding maze. That’s where we at Pentaract’s Puke Productions (PPP) come in.

Just submit your request on this page for a message or drawing, exchange the payment in-game, and we’ll deliver the final product in your medium of choice.

###Pricing
First room: 2 life
Further rooms: 1 life each
As the service is in its infancy, these values may be subject to adjustment.

Because of the limited size of the rooms (max. 17 visible tiles from end to end), even short messages may require some writing in the rooms adjacent to the boss room. Each room can fit about 10 letters; we will try to adjust letter size so the message fits properly, but this may not always be possible without damaging readability.

Please post any requests through this RealmEye thread or via PM. Please also specify any special delivery requests. We will reply with an estimate and a meetup request in-game.

Delivery can take the form of a spliced-together image, video, or WebM file. Because of Gfycat’s limit, WebMs are limited to 15 seconds. Images will have the character cropped out by default.

Our tiles come only from free-range, sprout-fed Megamoth Larvae and are naturally vomited on the production servers. No private server, testing server, hacked client, or photographic trickery is or ever will be used.

Lets play with our imagination

I’ll do it for one life.

Nice

If I had any valuable item, I would do it. Sadly, the only valuable item I own is a T12 heavy armor.

Get Gud…

how much for creating bach?

Luck isn’t on my side.

lol this is great, although photoshop could also do it.

If im bored, ill get you to do one for me

can u post the send nudes one

IdealisticSentimentalKoi

thanks

Now that i think about it.

Can you make me one that just says scorchmist on it? I’ll pay whatever your price was

@Pentaract

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.