People who dont like to use this forum, why?

Alright o7

Being someone that’s active on both, I feel as though you have to be more invested in the forums, whereas on reddit you can hop in and off any time not giving a fuck. Because of this, the majority of people are on the sub instead of here.

no u

okay this is epic

Lol I still remember when I was probably the most active person on realmeye.

overstatement%202overstatement%201

that’s definitely an overstatement when you consider that myname and shatter exist. i’ve had recent read times higher than your total, and there are plenty of forumers who land in the 3-5k post range, and 100-200k posts read.

Yeah but keep in mind I didn’t really start posting until a year ago so they have a least a year on me. Plus this was in a span of a few months.

lets just say… we kinda have, but its still not finished :wink:

Aight I’ll be watching out for that.

I think you were pretty active, but most active is a stretch when Shatter has 10x as many posts read. Even if yours is over several months and Shatter’s is 2 years.

I do remember you, and you were a regular (i think), so you were active.

What’s literally right before the part he quoted?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

ne ca

stepping away from the forums and not really using it much anymore i realize why someone would not use the realm eye forums

yeah the post are not the only low effort thing on the forums

Now I can see reddit and this are two sides of the same coin. Expect reddit is self aware about how it is, can’t say the same for the realmeye forums

I cant tell a difference between the whine cellar and off topic section anymore

uh
theres a lot of ideas with 90+ pages that havent gotten into botb
as ickabod has said, BotB is a place of extreme nepotism, the only people who have gotten there are the two most famous content creators for rotmg.

Ok… So your saying that puffa is one of the 2 most famous content creators in rotmg?

also… can you send me one of those 90+ pg ideas?

dapper I can understand, but puffa, not so much.

(sidenote: [redacted] nice job decker)

[Edit: removed pserver video. -Nevov]

Look in #ideas:best
Most of those are Puffa dungeons with very long documents.

An example of a long doco not in BotB would be Xaklor’s Clock Tower.

Although it was nominated.
Right now, there’s not really any set way that more stuff goes into best of the best.

I think it has more to do with how staggeringly lazy the moderators are when it comes to managing that category. dappertron’s status effect depletion is the most liked idea on the entire site and puffagod’s two dungeons are the top dungeon ideas on the site. all three of them were created back when there were more than two moderators and they actually cared.

I believe they also wanted to create a place where deca could easily view the best ideas this forum had to offer if they ever came over, but after confirming that someone from deca reads the forum I guess they decided it wasn’t important since stuff will get seen anyway.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.