People who dont like to use this forum, why?

and @Dreadigon

Yayyyyyy :smile:.

for Dreadigon

ā€¦But why? :smile:

Reddit certainly saw a bump for MotMG, @Doc.

Weā€™ll see if it continues into September or not.

Everything RotMG related gets bumped during MotMG.

Redox, have you seen the kind of absolute madness that gets into #ideas:best? Absolute madhouse

Yeah, thereā€™re only like 3 topics in it thoughā€¦

Have you written 90 pages for an idea yet? Didnā€™t think so.

@itsgrandma and @Lessking

HAHAHA

que?

can confirm writing 90 pages of stuff does not immediately qualify one for best of the best status

Just make sure youā€™re using this forum in a years time and youā€™ll see.

I think having different categories of users makes us look too much like a circle jerk and breeds ā€œus VS themā€ sentiments, whereas the circle jerk part of Reddit is more insidious (ā€œmuh upboatsā€ and downvote-bombing) and thus doesnā€™t affect peopleā€™s opinion of it quite as much.

Itā€™s also less fun to be restrained to only have (potentially) Regular next to your name, whereas on Reddit anyone can write whatever they want as their own personal title.

Alright o7

Being someone thatā€™s active on both, I feel as though you have to be more invested in the forums, whereas on reddit you can hop in and off any time not giving a fuck. Because of this, the majority of people are on the sub instead of here.

no u

okay this is epic

Lol I still remember when I was probably the most active person on realmeye.

overstatement%202overstatement%201

thatā€™s definitely an overstatement when you consider that myname and shatter exist. iā€™ve had recent read times higher than your total, and there are plenty of forumers who land in the 3-5k post range, and 100-200k posts read.

Yeah but keep in mind I didnā€™t really start posting until a year ago so they have a least a year on me. Plus this was in a span of a few months.

lets just sayā€¦ we kinda have, but its still not finished :wink:

Aight Iā€™ll be watching out for that.