Pet Fusuion

Hey guys,

just a little question, i finaly got 2 legendary pets 1st 90,90,77 2nd 90,84,74
so my question is to which level do i need to feed my pet to max out all abilitys so i can get it to 100.100.100

Its enough if the first abilities are both maxed

no too my bad its heal electric and mp heal ^^

like mynamerr said, even if you fuse them now, you would eventually be able to reach 100/100/100.

However if your goal is 100/100/100 and you want to reach that as quickly as you can, you should have a look at what’s harder for you to obtain, feed power or fame.

If you don’t plan on feeding your pet using fame, you should have a look at the price ratio between feeding and buying feed power.

Feeding both pets to 90/90/90 before fusing would save you feeding costs, fame or gold.
Fusing them right away would save you feed power cost, gold or UTs.

You could calculate which of the two is cheaper for you, and somewhere in between might be even better, depending on your needs.

thanks that is the answer i needed

well i honestly dont care about the time it’ll take me to max it since i can spend as much money and time on it as i want but i just want the max off 100 100 100 ^^

Unless you’re employed or well off in life, you’ll eventually start to wish this was the case.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.