Petition: New Thanksgiving Patch

I. In the first hour I had played, I had felt majorly disconnected from the co-op feature that this game provides to the players. If you want to fix notifiers, lower the dungeon player capacity to a lower number so it isn’t crazy and troublesome.

I. I think it would be better if the dungeon despawned if no player was in the 24 block buffer.

fyi its a new hack, not notifier

I sign this petition. Even though I can solo pretty much most non event dungeons anyway, that means I can’t play with friends.

It should be taken out or at least edited, I sign it.

Maybe a poll would have been better, but yeah - “I”.

I. I think that this idea takes away from a huge aspect of the game. The cooperative side. Many players are not maxxed, and this update just gives new players another obstacle, and another reason not to continue playing.

So did people when weapon ranges were changed, when grave looting was removed, when loot became soulbound and so on.
One of the things Alex and Rob were so proud to talk about to other developers was about pulling through the initial kickback from the community when major changes are made. People leaving the game because of an update means that they can’t deal with changes.

The only real problem with this update that I can see is that people will now have to call the candy gnome instead of the dungeon. Because the work-around to this update is to teleport before the portal dropper dies.

so true. [quote=“BroooMC, post:16, topic:2662”]
The only real problem with this update that I can see is that people will now have to call the candy gnome instead of the dungeon. Because the work-around to this update is to teleport before the portal dropper dies.
[/quote]

cland not affect anymore pretty sure.

I. I just got on after a tiny break and I really hope that they fix it/get rid of this, or I’m probably going to leave.

have you seen this one yet?

i did but i’m really just not as motivated to play due to being busy irl and also considering the restriction is still intact for tombs, ots, shatts, ice caves, lods, davies, cdepths–i don’t see why ice caves and lods need that. idk though

thats the main annoyance b/c the ones dropped by levitahns

I sign

?? you mean puppet master? or uh ice caves from white demons/lotll?

I got back to the game one week ago, after a 2-years break. And now, this…

I. A million times I.

oh i meant white demons sorry

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.