Pirate King Warrior Set

What is the optimal DPS set for Warrior that I can use? I have the full Pirate King set, but there was nothing on the wiki about how good it is. So here’s some DPS related items that I have, what setup would get me the best DPS?

image image image image

image image image

image image

I’m not sure how good the Swash Sickle is, but the Pixie’s a good and versatile sword, so I’d use it for most scenarios. Demon Blade is completely outclassed by the Pixie (I’m hoping that Demon can get a buff later, but whatever), so I wouldn’t bother taking it out. Pixie beats Cutlass all the way until 46 DEF. At 47 DEF and above, the Cutlass shines. Thus, I would use the Cutlass for high DEF enemies, but be careful of the low range.

Here’s a DPS chart:

Let’s choose a Helm now. The Hivemaster does a total 3600 damage for 85 MP, plus the bees Curse and the Helm gives Berserk, upping the numbers even more. The Draconic Dominance’s fireballs only deal a total of 1725 damage for a relatively high 95 MP (plus no Berserk). Dominance does give you an HP boost, but since you said DPS-wise, the Hivemaster is clearly the winner. Against the Tricorne, I would still pick the Hivemaster because though the Tricorne can potentially deal up to 6400 damage, you have to be close to sitting on the enemy (and you have to take 60 damage first). Since the cannon cluster is aimed at the nearest enemy and not the cursor, it doesn’t take account for walls and obstacles, making it a huge pain in multiple scenarios. The Hivemaster also gives +6 SPD, which is great for that extra edge in rushing.

I can see why the Naval Uniform would see usage. You’re trading 5 DEF for +6 VIT, +4 WIS, +3 SPD, and +2 DEX. It’s really your call, but I will say this – 2 DEX doesn’t make a real dramatic difference on DPS. I would probably go with something more defensive-based like a New Life or Acrop, since I often get cocky with melees.

Assuming that you’re sticking with the Naval Uniform, the Hook will give +70 HP, +50 MP, +1 ATT, +1 DEX (including the Second Piece Bonus). I would still go with the Crown, since +110 HP can help with safety, plus the combination of 6 ATT and 6 DEX will do wonders for DPS.

TL;DR: Pixie as main, Cutlass for high DEF, Hivemaster, I wouldn’t really recommend Naval Uniform, Crown

Best of luck on your Warrior,
Gamma

So you wouldn’t suggest using the full set? Also, yes I know Navel isn’t good on it’s own.

Oh, God. I guess I somehow missed that +101 ATT part.
Tell you what, lemme do some magic with the DPS calculator and let you know afterward. Sorry about the confusion. :sweat_smile:

Iirc the full set is still bad dps
I’m lazy to put it in again so I’ll wait for you

EDIT:

Never mind, seems ok:

I think that adding the Tricorn DPS will be enough to seal the deal?

Gonna separate the edit from original post in case it caused confusion.

Crummy stat issues and outdated DPS calculator. Sigh.
Below is what I got for both my recommended set and the Pirate Set.

The Pirate Set indefinitely destroys my set in DPS past a couple of DEF. I’m not sure if I did the stuff correctly, though. The good side of my side is that it gives +270 HP instead of the Pirate Set’s +180. On the topic of DPS, though, the Pirate Set would be the way to go.

Please let me know if I calculated wrong.

Thanks for your hard work! I can tell it took you a good amount of time.

Eh, it was more like spamming Google calculator and banging on the table once or twice.

either you did something wrong or richgold did because you two have very different results for full pirate set dps (4K on your chart and 3K on his), neither of you have the berserk box ticked either so that can’t be it.

Ya, prolly me I rushed mine

actually I think gamma’s is wrong cuz I just made one myself out of curiosity:

full pirate set only has about 3K dps, I think gamma may have forgotten to add in the weapon’s stats or something

by comparison, here’s what you’d get with using the other equips given by the OP:

remembering to add curse for the beehelm and the dex from the naval uniform, you’d have significantly more dps not using the full pirate set. (berserk wasn’t checked for either because it doesn’t affect by how much the two differ since they both have it)

the pirate set’s +100 atk certainly looks juicy but you have to remember that it’s let down by the weaker sword and negative dex

Not using the full set is 100% better.

I added the set bonuses. That’s probably why.

51%20PM

Whats that tool?

Somebody made a new dps calc. Not quite as robust as pfiffel’s but it has the newer items.

kieranhooper.com

curlip made one that auto updates from static drips

Assuming you’ll bee up against your enemies’ face 100% of the time.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.