PitchOTMG/TombOTMG Art Competion! (150 Life)

Hey everyone! The discord servers PitchOTMG and TombOTMG are hosting Server Icon competitions!
The deadline is Oct 20th, and the winner’s server icon will be the server icon for the rest of october.
The winner will also win 150 Pure Life (150 life * 2 winners = 300 life)

We do have requirements to participate though, you must be a registered member of the discord you are submitting to.
The requirements of being a member of both discords are:

• 2 6/8s
  • 2k total alive fame

The server icon must be related to the discord server and Halloween themed.
More info in the announcements channel on both discords.
Invite links:
PitchOTMG: https://discord.gg/s5c8rKw
TombOTMG: https://discord.gg/cWqPUFp

Cool I might try it…

Don’t meet any of the reqs nor do I even have discord…

tfw you want to enter but don’t want to support the stifling those who can’t enter.

i think im like 400 fame off :frowning:

Not that my opinion means much, but the hosts could consider making it 3x100 life, with a third channel being for participants who don’t play/don’t meet reqs.

Just my two cents.

The Competition was made for our members of our discord, which has requirements to get. Anyways, this is just for Halloween, expect something much much bigger and for everyone for Christmas :wink:

I know, and it’s great of you to be doing this, no doubt.

I guess posting here was a way to boost awareness and recruit more members?

Pretty much, I think 150 life is a lot and there are bound to be some very talented artists on here that also meet the requirements

invalid? Neither works lol

That’s because you were banned from both for hacking… I thought you would know this considering you begged me to unban you

wow surprised you still remember me and i remembered i never joined Tombotmg or is there another way to ban people even if they arent in that discord channel?

I remember every hacker I ban :wink: and yea you can ban people even if they aren’t in the server. All bans from PitchOTMG are copied over to TombOTMG

wow never knew cause I don’t own any discords lol

Will there be a chance i can join the giveaway at least? Already quitted using hax for about 3 months now

Nope, shouldn’t have hacked in the first place

ill join xd

whoa, im a bad artist but i think ill give it a shot!

rip dreams

Just a suggestion - maybe open up entries here on the forums as well? Don’t give out prizes if you don’t want to, but maybe you’ll find a good entry from people who can’t join the discord servers too.

do we dm you submissions or what because I don’t see a channel to post it on

Yep, just DM them to me

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.