Players can change the name of the Realm in quest box

So I can’t ask you if you’re joining “boobies” in EUW tonight?

Is this another hacked client thing?

It works on the normal game client, so apparantly not.

Why are u lvl 1 with all that stuff?

MULE ACCOUNT XDDD
yes
also stawp harassing me

Wait then who is your main???

Upon reflection, our beautiful community is not ready for this power ;-;

@kittie.

Sorry power, we’re not ready for you.
BTW i would have made a pic to answer you, but I don’t see anything right now, and I’m OK with that. No reason to restart changes.

This is fun and all, until you think to yourself why this even happens in the first place. It can’t really be a command right? Even if it was, why would there be any need to change the realm’s name? Kind of boggles me, especially with how the first person even discovered this haha

Probably because they added in all the new realm names and whenever you enter a realm, the yellow chat says NexusPortal.realmName.

It’s just lazy programming.

my guess is ggaodzilla I could be wrong though

My client crashed because people in usmw2 were changing it nearly every 3 seconds. I think every time someone does that it adds another layer of text, when the whole chat goes through 6-7 every second, it adds up rather quickly. So many ignores…
And yes, there were hard r’s being used.
Also @Wilhuff poor attempt but I had to do something with the word ‘free’ being the only one remotely visible.
lksajflaksjflk%3Bsajflkasjfklsajfka

Line should be “Have you no compassion?”

Wait, so the people spamming the chat with realm names like @Wilhuff were actually changing it?!? I never looked at the top right.
I hope this doesn’t get fixed for a while

(Grains of salt when we swapped Phantom of the Opera for Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat)

?
Why? He quit a while back, he gave me a bunch of sts as a parting gift

ok this is speculation but:

I assume grimoire, temporal, and incursion are guilds he has alts in