Playing with 2 clients

Hi!

I’d like to know if it’s against the rules to play with my old web-account and my new steam-account at the same time, in the same pc.

Thanks.

technically yes but no.

There are 3 people in our house that sometimes play at the same time. We use 3 different computers to do it but all on the same internet IP.

Many players do that; in fact most players use “mules” or accounts strictly used to store items. In order to trade items to/fro, they will need to have their main accound and the “mule” account open at the same time.

As such, the risk of getting banned for doing that is essentially zero, but just make sure you’re not also doing other sketchy things. Multiboxing (people use hacks to control several characters at the same time) will result in a ban but what you’re saying should be fine.

I’ve done this myself. I once challenged myself to a 2 window lost halls. It didn’t go so well…

I did that with the shatters years ago and died with both accounts at the king.

managed to lava walk though

How? I pretty sure I would lose motor controls trying to survive second boss :frowning:

It’s fine unless you’re multiboxing (using a program to control both accounts at once to make yourself more powerful) if you multibox you’ll get banned.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.