Plox help [price check]

So iam trying to make a 8/8 wizard but i need to know how much a st spell is worth i really dont want to pay extra life than i need to

Hey, you can check the trading section which is here. Right now it seems to be approximately 6 life, but you might get lucky and get it for 5 if you sit in USW2 for a while.

Good luck!

To be honest, if you are going for an 8/8 wizard an extra life pot or two will hardly matter.
Anyways, the realmeye trade section is usually reliable enough, and according to it it’s worth around 6 life.

If you are really stingy you can always put out an offer for 5 life, but the lower the amount you want it for the longer you will have to wait.

ase actually. because of the trade bug everyone moved.

What “trade bug”?

There is a large amount of bugs happening in realm right now, one of them being you can’t trade unless you are in ase or ae (at least in nexus that is). Other bugs include the fact nothing is selling in the nexus shops (you know the ones with rings and tops) and pets are suddenly more powerful but they heal less frequently.

I’m not sure of the full extent of the bugs but that is all I know.

Interesting, didn’t something like this happen at the release of the Ice Tombs…?

I know there was another pet bug and vault chest price increase (another bug that’s happening again) some time ago, I still have the pet rock from that.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.