[POLL] Does the Fire Dragon Battle Armor need to be buffed again?

Sorry, I’m a little confused, when was it buffed?

At the same time as tiered bows and katanas were buffed, and a bunch of other sruff was done.
Specifically February 9.

Wow I missed this. Very cool

Brute as in the flamers or the pesky Brutes who have melee attacks?

That’s way too overpowered… It’s fine where it is… its good with warrior and paladin

The defense is practically on par with a medium armor wearing dexterity/speed based class.
Having items which work well situational is better than having half cocked items that are neither here nor there.

So Fire+Para Def (seriously why am i seeing your realmeye page with fire acc para def) = 54 Def 54 ATT 58 SPD
Acrop+Para ATT = 54 Def 57 ATT 55 SPD
If I really needed to 1 shot personally I would use Candy Coated and Exa ATT or something

I’m a lazy bitch who’s always busy maxing characters to ever stock up on def to buy good equips and I get Acclaims too often but I don’t want to sell them

Fair enough, but you do lose 3 speed in the progress - which could come in helpful here and there. On that note, there are also a lot of other rings you could use - most players with a Fire have some of said rings that work better (let’s not forget HP either, because even with a buff, you’ve only got a temporary 112 increase with max wisdom).

Good point, but while you may have 60 def, as I stated earlier, you don’t have any HP increase nor an increase in speed. Therefore, while this may be better for clearing, it certainly isn’t for rushing - which is another goal the Fire can accomplish quite well with its +3 speed.

Overall, good points nonetheless and certainly loadouts to take into consideration, ngl.

1 def
buff

Back in the Pre release of the LOD back when it was only a key (I think early kabam days) prove me if I’m wrong. The Fire dragon armor was OP (I forgot what stats ) but it got duped to hell and they deleted the armor , but in my opinion they should go back to when they had released it for the first time ever and give it those OP stats. :smiley:

+26 def

No™

But I love it :frowning:

It’s been a while and I finally got around to using this armor and the pyra ring on my Paladin. I can confirm that a guaranteed chance to kill all minions is very handy.

The only downside I noticed was that I seemed to run out of mana frequently, I guess I am too used to that +60 MP bonus from expo.

Survivability seemed like an issue but I think that is only because I had not rushed an Abyss in months so I was a bit rusty.
Regardless, I definitely recommend Abyss rushing with Fire Dragon Battle armor and Ring of the Pyramid, granted that you are using an Acclaim too.

well when 2 melees already have 75 vit the vit bonus is useless so theres that. Also 3 spd is not very noticeable to begin with

the att is the only stat that will noticeable to your character and even then its not a game changer

I would say get rid of vit go 6 spd 6 att and make the def 15 that might be fun to play around with.

but still i dont think most people would use the armor now or even after it is changed

I’d prefer to change the armor to 17 def, 5 att, and 5 spd. This would be more balanced because it removes the useless vit and actually adds some usefulness

EDIT: Didn’t realize this was so old o_0

Bumping an old thread is fine as long as you actually add something, which you did.
It’s only bad if you do it with “bump” or “lol” or something else completely unnecessary.

i just use fairy plate and acclaim with pally buff and i can one shot brutes.

I agree the 5 att and 5 spd would be the best, and I could see maybe 18 def but 17-18 def, 5 att, 5 spd sounds good

I kind of do the maths on a points system where each of these are equivalent (1 point):

• 20hp, 20mp, def, att, spd, dex, 2 vit, 2 wis

So:

• Acrop (24 def, the baseline) would be: 24 points
  • Resu would be 17 def + 150mp + 5 wis: 27 points
  • Fairy plate, 20 def + 40hp + 40mp: 24 points
  • Fire dragon (current): 17 def, 4 att, 3 spd, 3 vit: 25.5 points

In its current state is pretty balanced IMO.