[Poll] who's your favorite rotmg youtuber?

Where’s liker gaming <3

other

I hope you are joking xD

If I were joking, I would have said so.

I don’t know who those people are. Seriously.

Jeezus christ.

Neo RoTMG, he makes a bunch of comps.

When did you join? SLVRDLLR recently went inactive, but he just posted a video of his stream highlights and he is coming back to RoTMG. He is debatably the most popular RoTMG Youtuber compared to GHZD.

Mothership is a channel that posts daily RoTMG videos. Pear is a girl who does RoTMG, but is often criticized for not actually being good at the game.

Well, I mean, he basically does. He makes a video every ten years or something xD

/s

Someone who was great at the game; I think he stopped making videos. He was the equivalent of Budokan RoTMG.

boi.

-_-

Not that famous tho. or is he?

FTFY GHZD isn’t as famous as BickBoy Also Slvrdllr isn’t really that famous either, he just has a bunch of old timer subs. he streams a lot too. or at least used to.

That was like, 5 months ago or something. waay outdated bro.

CAN’T LET YOU DO THAT STARFOX!!

Well, he has a decent fanbase, and plenty of subs.

GHZD is most definitely as famous as BickBoy. Technically, more people have watch BickyBox because of his informational tutorials, but GHZD is where the true entertainment is.
phallus texture pack, scrotum shield xDDDDDD

He still posts vids, but almost no one watches them xD

lel xD KYS buff hydra

what I meant is, he posted vids daily like 5 months ago, he kinda stopped doing that now. all he posts is some random update vids and the OPE. pretty fun to watch…

@Wellthennn I actually PLAY with Buldo, so Thumbs for Other (that dud is chill)

i feel shit

Just hit 9000 subs.[quote=“XSpinATKx, post:155, topic:2891”]
Idk who Slvrdllr is.
[/quote]

…[quote=“XSpinATKx, post:155, topic:2891”]
Who’s GHZD?
[/quote]

Is that all people know these days? Talwar and YinYarn?

actually the person that typed that stuff didn’t know them either. he only knew rotmg troller.

Not my name.

the fact that talwar’s a great guy who is actually good at real humor and the cheesy stuff that keeps us watching and actually giving noobs real information in the meantime makes him the best. SLVRDLLR’s too dead, Spencer says cunt too much, eh Talwar’s literally the only youtuber that I actually really want to have a discord chat with, too bad that my speech problems and mental tramura will blow every discord chat to bits.

Is that the one, the only, the youtube sensation Pear rotmg?? (Since when did you start using the forums!)

it doesn’t matter about “starting to use the forums,” it matters about staying here. her last post was january 17th it looks like soo~

yo george you didn’t play tic tac toe with me in discord why? ;(

pardon?

well you can play tic tac toe in needawig’s discord server, thanks to a bot, and I challenged you to a game of tic tac toe there, but you probably didn’t read my comment lmao…
i bet I would win tho, you’re so bad at tictactoe xD

dood Selimmm is flaming ppl again we needz to ban lel xD
@ moderators
/s

He’s bullying GHZD :frowning: