Pollen recruiting USS players

that is gold right there thanks for promoting my guild bro

Lolololololololololololololololol exposed

I’ll be honest Uru has said some regrettable things to say the least. However I do not appreciate you saying its our entire guild’s fault there are a decent amount of people in our guild who are amazing to talk to you and I even had a word with one another shatter and we seemed to get along.

I’d be hiding too, don’t worry. (Third screenshot.)

Where you say “This guild alone” I feel you are implying our entire guild is horrid maybe just a poor choice of wording in my opinion.

everything that happens within a guild reflects on the guild as a whole IMO

There are a few good eggs in there but it is outweighed

Well I suppose we can agree to disagree then.

this kid spends all day on forums and making drama between guild leaders its known, but thanks for keeping sensitive people away

Agree’d, imma leave this thread before I make it any worse now :stuck_out_tongue:

more like ur scared!!!11!!!

Shatter… more like… um… STUPID

lel xd

so your whole guild is a drama wh***?

And we all spend all day on RotMG. To a non-gamer’s stand point is identical to how you see it to Shatters. A waste of time. We have our hobbies, no need to judge.

there is need to judge when your hobbies are picking fights and making drama instead of playing the game

You don’t know what a fight is

aggressive guy telling others that they’re “picking fights”

Well, too bad that wasn’t what he was doing in the first place anyway. He was showing people that don’t like offensives what they could be getting them self into. Heck, if anything this ordeal could land you more players like yourself, so this short duration of publicity probably worked out in your favor.

i think you need to read the post before commenting this kind of stuff

An un-backed up statement. I see what this is. Pointless attempts to attack someone only trying to do good for the community. Just know that we aren’t the ones who’ve shouted unfunny and unoriginal offensive comments. I’ll set this as muted for your own sake. :wink:

Alright, we’ve deteriorated to fighting. Closing topic.

OP: make a new one later if you want.

Everyone: not all guilds are clean, and some people like that. Rules of the forum make clear we don’t want cheats and other harmful content here, and OP had none of that.

Recruiting for Diana!