Possible Easter Eggs in the Realm

Post any possible easter eggs you find in RoTMG. I’ll Start

The phrase “First I was afraid, I was petrified” for the stone skins is the same as the first line/ two lines for the song “I Will Survive” by Cake
439a13e18d5a12627866a634fc31dd0786b0c76b%20(2)_LI

Moved to Game Discussion since it is about ROMTG.

Or Gloria Gaynor…

You do realize that the Cake song is a cover right?

lmao people these days smh

hey, i listen to old music!

I honestly I don’t care that much I just figured it was an easter egg

That one knight skin is a reference to Link from Legend of Zelda, there’s two(?) crash bandicoot referrencing pet skins, maybe some touhou skins and a bunch of other stuff.

Remember the potato battery from Portal 2 ? Just look at the server heart

Just saddens me when things get lost to time. The Cake version of that song is awesome, but I am hard pressed to call it their song.
More on topic of this thread, I think my favorite Easter eggs in realm are the name of the Sprite God (Limon - as in Sprite soda is lemon lime flavor) and the Ninja turtles reference in the sewers.

Gardener Ninja is Youmu from Touhou, and Ordinary Magician is Marisa from Touhou(or so I’ve been told).

Yeah, the two pet skin masks are from the Secluded Thicket and are direct references to Crash Bandicoot. I, unfortunately, got the subjectively worse one, whereas I wanted my boy Aku.

The sorcerer skin, “Cultist of Unknown Origin” is a reference to the Blue Oyster Cult song “Fire of Unknown Origin”.
09%20PM

Srry for the bump

Yea, I love the descriptions to those 2 masks, brings a smile on my face. I’ve never read the Aku Aku description until a few days ago, and it’s just fantastic

On the subject of the topic, there’s a load of easter eggs from many of the skin designs which delight me. Most, if not, all of them have been uncovered by the community. Just check each individual class’s skin page and you’ll find out what skins reference what

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.