Post a Picture of Yourself Thread

Heading into BTECH - Automotive Design and Technology.

If I like it - I’ll stay. If not, I’m going to try and transfer into Engineering (mechanical).

The courses are the exact same for first year anyways.

WBU?

but that sounds like an interesting program. Is it like programming design with like self driving, or the style of those expensive chars or like different ways to design the insides.

That’s one route you can take. It’s essentially a study of internal combustion engines and the engineering around it, including mechanical and electrical. Think of mechatronics.

Here’s me at Bonnaroo 2016, chillin’ @ in the fountain since it was a hundo fucking degrees.

Here’s one grillin out with the gin & tonnies

Beard’s gone this year, but still swaggin’ out w/ the jersey

And apparently the only pictures I have of myself recently are these ones from Bonnaroo . . . huh

Yes comrade become an engineer like me, though from my knowledge is was that the automotive jobs in the United states were on decline, over in Europe it’s a large part of many countries. In Germany volkswa gen is like 60% or more of their exports. But if you choice mechanical engineering or automotive both are in high demand in other countries, espically developing ones.(Afghanistan is a big one )
@Pwnzy 100 farhrenhite wow I’ve had to been in that kind of heat, I’m a big fan of festivals never been to bonaro though since it hasent peaked my interest. You should try a beer festival Germany has all through out the year and my country has good ones to.

most recent one posted already 1 a while ago

Is your right eye twitching?

Dude, uhhhm… If your skin is yellow, I would SERIOUSLY suggest going to the doctors and getting your liver enzymes (Bilirubin) and your White Blood Cell count checked. Like, I’m being serious man!

I think he means the skin color.

Mine does the exact same thing, I don’t really think it’s twitching it just has to do with which one is your dominant eye.

Maybe like a minor version of lazy eye?

Have a lazy eye can confirm

What the fudge holy shz

@JawsJakt what teh fudge

I’m in the middle. With the hat. I visited relatives in Canada and bought some merch, cause I’m a stereotypical tourist.

A post was merged into an existing topic: The White Bag Thread

Whatcha playin?

7 card stud.

Whazzat?

Poker.

Love 7 card!

It’s was on a night very much like this that someone learned how not to use the sink