Post a Picture of Yourself Thread

Lol was the post above me, he just watched a stream where you didn’t talk though

@Shaxasno There’s a picture of my present day somewhere on the forums, not here.

@doc That looks like a fun night wish I could party with the moderators :wink:

I have a load of streams where I have cam on, I just delete them from my history :slight_smile: (I do this because I prefer to have only a live interactive stream) I will probably be streaming ROTMG tonight, if that helps anything.

I’ve seen it :0

ik it was an dead off-topic thread

That night sucked. BMJ got hacked and his accounts spammed fake evidence of him cheating in-game. Pretty sure that incident soured him on the game, ultimately leading to his leaving until recently.

:frowning: ouch Poor BMJ and he’s not been active on the forums lately :frowning: I gave him a hat!

For the dude that was questioning I will be live in about 10 mins on Twitch :wink:

i havent been active on realmeye forums cus i dont hit on girls anymore. i just scroll through this and noticed 2 girls posting a pic of themselves. rip retirement?

idk bro, how about asking them directly?

@Tealeaves
@WiggleSnap

Hey there, fine ladies. :sunglasses:

Would either of you two beauties know of any girl with a fetish for 18 year-old Bruce Lee lookalikes?

thank me later for bringing this thread back to live ^^

“Swipes left.”

Oh damn, @Duckymaste has been burned by both me and @TeaLeaves now.

Will the third time be the charm? Stay tuned for the next inevitable attempt!

Too old for you bro

responding to the wrong person! don’t get bad light of RMGnoob!

Well @Duckymaste, looks like it’s not the time to come out of retirement just yet.

(btw Wiggle I’m 25 and I was asking for someone else :slight_smile:)

Wait Nambiar is ancient? I thought he was in his late 20’s tops.

These last replies are hilarious lmao

Oh, right. I think the the of them are all about the same, give or take a couple years. Linkshot was pretty young, too, but of course he’s all but disappeared.

this thread was dead for like the first while after I started it and then I took a month break and it has 115 replies! that was crazy! although there was only like 6 people that posted pics of themselves haha

hmm i think there was more. Doc’s pic has three hands!