Potential Flash Problem

I’ve recently been having a persistent issue where every time I pull up flash, regardless of the time of day, I am logged out and all my controls are reset. Everyday, I pull up ROTMG in flash 30 and I just hear the music playing. When I load in a character, all the experimental settings are turned off and my keybinds are reset. Anyone know of a potential solution? I believe I was notified by the flash player that the game wanted to store local information but I denied it so I suspect that is the root cause of my predicament.

The Realm settings are stored locally, not with your account.

If you log in on a new device or browser, or clear (flash) cookies, you’ll need to set up all the controls and stuff again.

Since you denied storage this will happen every time.

You can change the storage settings in the menu that pops up when you right click and go to settings

Yes, that would do what you are describing.

The game stores most of your account information on its servers. But it does store some information locally. I guess as it’s information it needs even if you don’t have an account. This information includes key bindings, audio settings, and whether you’ve done the tutorial.

So go into Flash’s settings (right-click when in the main menu before the game starts) and enable saving local settings.

Out of interest, the same result happens if you (horror) play in browser, and then go to the site via Private Browsing/Anonymous mode, it runs in complete default mode, and has none of your saved settings if you log in. Due to the same reasons as described above.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.