Problem with vaults

Before I start, I’m posting this here because idk where to exactly post this thread.

So, before today I had the three first rows of the vault with all the chests open (15 in total). Today I bought three more vaults in the top row, but when I reentered the vault, there’s only one vault open at the top row, and there’s one vault open on each side of the room.

Why has this happened? Is there any way I can change that? Thanks in advance!

Vault Package Doesnt Let You Choose which vaults

Yeah, why doesn’t it first just open all the vaults on the top, then the left/right? It’s kinda weird…

I don’t think there’s any way you can change this, sadly.

This is sadly just the normal pattern that the cheats open when you purchase them.

Really? If I buy two more, which ones will open?

I am not entirely sure. Maybe it’s on the wiki?

Edit: I would check but i’m doing udls :stuck_out_tongue:

There’s no specific pattern to chest openings, so you get some pretty random locations, but you won’t get anything that’s clear in the back of the row when you’ve only just started getting more vaults.

Looked on the wiki, it says nothing about which ones are supposed to open first so I think @CaesarVIII is right.

The order in which they open is related to which ones are closest to the vault entry point.
The reason the chests on the sides opened first is because they are closer to the spawn area in your vault.

Because it’s the order they unlock in.

there is a pattern, it’s the closest to entry point.

adding on that if 2 chests are the same difference apart, it picks the chest to the left

Just buy every vault chest then you wont have to worry about it lol. There was a vanilla ample pack a few weeks back. That woulda been a good time for you to get those chests and char slots.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.