Producer’s Letter - What’s coming next to the Realm of the Mad God?

The weeb
Uses katanas, heavy armours, and his ability makes him permanently invincible.
Max stats:
999999 HP
999999 MP
99999 Atk
99999 Dex
99999 Spd
99999 Def
99999 Vit
99999 Wis

Special notes: when a new character is created it’s automatically 8/8

^ DeCa PlS mAkE mY cLaSs

Maybe? lol

Remind me when MotMG is?
may?

:open_mouth: :confetti_ball:

Late July-August

But will they buff leather armors and ut heavy armors tho

thanks.

Lol, the problem on hacking was completely ignored

What do you mean?

Literally unplayable.

I really hope this won’t keep me from changing my pet’s family.
I was planning to keep from using a farm pet stone until I was ready to fuse into a divine.

I currently have a spooky legendary mh/h/ele 90/87/74 as my main pet, a farm legendary mh/h/sav 70/70/1 as my second pet, and a spooky pet stone in case I don’t find a farm pet stone in time.
If an update rolls out that disables the family-altering part of pet stones, my pets will not be able to fuse. If I am to find a farm pet stone beforehand, it will likely be uglier than a walking grave and I would probably prefer to keep the walking grave up to before I fuse.
I definitely don’t want to use the spooky pet stone yet because the family I’m aiming for is farm.
Them disabling family switching would be my worst-case scenario.

Sounds like it will.

I hope that the pet skins currently on our pets will join the wardrobe, because I used a Marid pet stone previously, and I would really like that to be a skin I could use on other pets

It could be that changing pet skins in the wardrobe changes the family too.

Really glad they decided to write this up, Thanks DECA.

I suppose. They should really clarify.

I really appreciate Deca taking the time to let their player base know what they are working on currently in the game. :smiley:

I assume it’s still in the works and they haven’t decided yet.

I was really glad and excited to see this letter.

The player base has been VERY vocal lately about changes and the impacts those changes have, and it is obvious from this that DECA hasn’t simply turned a blind eye. Balancing the wants of the community with their needs as a business can be very challenging, and I am happy to see how well they are doing this, making sure that they can still have an income and also making huge in-game changes.

All of the ideas look great. The only thing I really am excited for is that they finally have been pushing out communication to the community. DECA is really making bold steps, and i’m excited for the future.