Producer's Letter: Realm Remastered Project and Campaign Details

crosspost from reddit

Unity Beta Access
What's so good about campaign? Why does the game itself (not Deca) benefit from it?
Colored names?
What's so good about campaign? Why does the game itself (not Deca) benefit from it?
Supporter Ranks and Unity "event"
The Death Thread

@moderators move to #news thx

Unity Campaign confirmed, Producer's Letter incoming, X.31.1.0

Do the boosts for the Double Points last forever?

r4ndom went around and did a /kill in (presumably) all servers to show off the new graves - though you did already leak them, Niegill.
Just something fun I noticed, this may as well go here.

Also, nice.

No. It just doubles whatever gold you boosted. So… if you boost with 1000 gold, you get 2000 points. But you loose the gold.

One thing I’m confused about: When does this thing end…?

And I guess by pet yard features, they mean I can’t feed my pet…? :frowning:

If by that you mean that pet feeding purchases won’t count towards the campaign, then yes, they do not indeed.
Not entirely sure why they’d do that - the letter says it’s because of “technical reasons”, so perhaps some programming things. It’s a shame, since those are the most valuable things to spend gold on.

i just want the supporter skins ;-;

Well didn’t know there is a “/kill” command. So far so good, I had not tested it, huh.

Give me my Glow

Wtf is wrong with you did you actually spend 800

1. I boosted

Can you give me 100$ so I REALLY believe about what you did? I don’t trust screenshots.

pretty sure it never said the end date, but it ends dec 31.

There is also a /genocide command…

I will massively respect anyone with the glow for making my favorite game live on. Great things are not built and sustained by wishes. The glow tells me I’m looking at a serious person who knows how to honor something that’s worthy.

wait. So how does this boosted thing work? You buy something and it doubles your points?

I see the campaign thing in the mystery box place, but for the ordinary nexus shards you have, do you just store it until the last day?

i think the problem is that shatter doesn’t really play the game anymore, but he still got the glow.

What happens to those who play on Kongregate? Will they finally be ported off the lousy site?

If you put the gold only into the support thing its x2

if you buy stuff like vaults its x1

Only purchases in misery shop, nexus and baz count. Buying vaults (directly) doesn’t count

It’s an admin-only command, so it’s not possible to die in the Nexus as far as we know.
Anyway, /off-topic