Psh. Psh. Hey you, you know how to do..that new 03 dungeon?

Puagh! That characteristic yucky smell of vomit and drunkards, filth filled taverns. The intense light of the few candles condensed at the counters and scattered stables does bring an air of sadness, appears peculiar compared to whatever mess is going on; shortly you will realize there is no point in offering any sympathy to the scum here. Puked floor covered with beer spills and their cigarette coils. Just ignore the shouting, dirt-mouthed criminals and their cursing, low-levels. You would think the noble paladins would do something, but no, they are as useless; participating in the violence and believing themselves so high and mighty, as if that covered their alcoholic breaths. Ah, the crawling shadows by the corners? The ninjas chasing bounty, better stay out of their way, unless you seek more trouble than coming here already brings; or perhaps just another gambler escaping pay. See the counter by the far end? Good chum, have a drink or two with him and pass a decent tip and he can provide you with anything you may need. Do not let yourself be fooled, knights, rogues, mistresses, you name it: all wasted souls. In any case, fella You know how to do that Oryx 3 dungeon? You said yea? Well, for a couple shekels how bout ya come train me. Yup. Starting today I’m your apprentice.
Do not click this link unless you have prepared yourself. https://voca.ro/1nhms7XbN0xU

Voice Over

:thinking:

another shax post
l̶e̶s̶s̶ c̶u̶r̶s̶e̶d̶ t̶h̶a̶n̶ u̶s̶u̶a̶l̶

just dodge lol

I believe I’m more tamed than I was in the past.

Now that I’m temporarily back, I will perhaps make some…03 content.

“More tamed” still scares me a little, not gonna lie… :flushed:

idk if this is allowed, but there is a website called just-dodge.online that has practice for o3 celestial, luecoryx counters, and dammah miasma. it is not a secure website though so be careful

I have enough trust to open a link to an unsecure website made by a random Redditor! What could go wrong?

breathe harder in ur next recording pls omg

BaconSussyMan

says you

what’s zero three

(Wow, that was somehow less tame yet also tamer than whatever I was expecting)

I don’t know what I’ll do next, I’m thinking maybe a date with O3…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.