Public Testing #5 - Status: Closed

“the release”. Duh.

sweating

I have a peculiar problem

When I go to the testing website, it works fine, I am able to login and play regularly. However, when I attempt to get the SWF File, it downloads properly, but when opened, it leads me to the production server, and not testing. Is this something wrong on my end?

is the server open or not? doesn’t seem to be…

Don’t download the SWF, open the URL directly with flash

damn, can’t do any dungeons because of the insane lag on the testing servers, rip

Ohhh this is gonna be funnnnnnn

Atrapper will finally gain recognition for his hard work on the reef i hope :slight_smile:

Uh, there is a glitch when you use the fame item from your gift chest it just disappears and doesn’t give you any fame.

Here’s my feedback on the latest session of public testing. These are general notes I took while testing so my reasoning for them may not be explained in-depth enough for the reason.

• Particles effect should be customizable (make it so that some particles still show up but others don’t, similar to how you can customize which HP bars to see)

• Give bloody cloak more ATK as it will be generally away from paladins and the situations that I use the cloak in would give less reason for me to use it. Cloak should give +35 ATT to match the old DPS with damaging buff

• Sourcestone is misaligned

• Prisms are still misaligned

• ST scepter should give you Silenced instead of Hexed since you can still use it while Stunned, perhaps replace it with Hexed (although Hexed does match with the Hexed effect from Mad Lab)

• Tooltip for Lost Golem ST set should say +10 ATT on all items, also hasn’t been updated yet to actually give you +10 ATT

• Armor of Nil should give slightly more DEF (maybe +25) to differentiate itself. +3 DEF difference compared to Wyrmhide doesn’t seem like much

Some more notes:

• Reduce the attack speed of Oryx Swordsmen and Oryx Armorbearers, as I feel like they do too much damage to players with how fast they shoot

• Orb of Aether doesn’t say the duration of the entity (the entity that slows and paralyzes) on tooltip

• The range on bows need to be adjusted to round to exactly 7 range instead of 7.04

Love the new updates on testing!

wearing a heavy armour on a leather class at the cost of 2 speed? I’d do it.

maybe we could call it “armor of dominion”…
wait a minute…

2 speed and 5 dex actually, don’t forget the loss of the dex bonus from normal leather armours.

the dex drop was removed. it’s +21 def -2 spd.

increasing it to +25 def would effectively make it a dominion armor.

Oh I see now, I didn’t notice they changed it.
Changed my statement to make it correct :slight_smile:

Something about the updated Lodestone sprite that bugs me: there’s one extra pixel on the bottom layer as seen from the “eyes”.
To put it into perspective:

–DDDDD–
-DDDeDD-
-DDeDDD-
-DDDeDD-
-DDeDDD-
-DDDDDD- //This is the “extra layer” that bugs me
–DDDDD–

Also, testing’s closed, afaik.

Testing closed already? It’s only the afternoon of the final day…

rest in piece lol

sorry if my question is lame or has been reply thousand of times but each time testing is live pets are reset? chest are reset?
gift chest are reset?
only that because i dunno thanks to anyone who can be helpful and kind

no they are not reset