Question [about sword length]

I have good question. Why short sword have same range as long sword? xD

Any RotMG Logic?

They also appear to be exactly the same length, clearly something is wrong here.

Deca? /-\

@deca change plz

holy shit this is a good post for /r/rotmgshowerthoughts

Good question :thinking:

‘Sword length’

:wink:

Swords shoot lasers when you swing them.
You never actually make physical contact with your weapons.
This even includes shields, ever wonder why shields create multiple projectiles?
Daggers shoot lasers that go further but deal less damage.

This probably means the inhabitants of the realm have an awful time trying to use cutlery without destroying the food they are trying to eat.

https://static.esea.net/global/images/teams/149483.1480457059.jpg

pls deca

Well, some food you don’t even need cutlery for, just use your hands and mouth.

or just your mouth. and tongue.

What is this a pie eating contest?

The knives are for throwing, not slashing.
The swords are for slashing, so they have less range.

Leave it to a blue star to ask this question. First off, it is a video game. VERY SELDOM do video games have realistic elements in them. And second, in real life a sword that is shorter will have less range than a sword that is longer. But, you already knew that. LoL. :slight_smile:

Wow, starist.

Yes, but they still should have a decent amount of realistic elements in them, granted, it’s a little hard to do that in a game like realm.

Yeah, I do say. You obviously took that too serious. It’s a little something called humor. Look it up buddy.

Where can I find this mystical humor that you speak of?

It’s called not being such a stuck up little kid. EVERYONE KNOWS IT IS A VIDEO GAME… THAT’S WHY I SAID YOU ALREADY KNEW THAT AND PUT A SMILEY FACE… Geez… Everyone on Realmeye takes offense from things that are meant to be humorous…

If it was supposed to be humorous, then why didn’t you make it humorous?

:thinking: Spooky Coincidences?