Question on the most time-efficient way to max a char

Depending on how many discords you’re in and how many runs are going on, Im sure you could find another to get into, if not you can spend that time farming GL dungeons on the side.

how? I don’t see people selling for more than 8 rainbows, and it would be hard to find anybody that would actually honor their side of the deal (to give you the extra pots)

Don’t do cults lmao

You [are a fair maiden]

Sell a life for 5-6 def, then sell those def for 3 rainbows each

he’s talking about in term of TRADEABLE items, not some op asf UT [fair maiden]

I am planning to eventually finish this, now that MotMG is over I’ll probably get around to it.

I did die on my warrior trying to record yesterday so there’s a bit of a delay lol.

Edit: Sorry @Moobattle xD

I’ve followed you to like 5 different topics in my notification feed lol

The reason you [are a fair maiden] is that you make just as much profit with the probability of making more than cults. Cult only takes like 5-7 minutes less on average.

Also since there are two bosses that’s twice the chance of getting tradable t12 weapons and t6 abilities to trade.

No, you sir are in fact [a fair maiden], as waiting for Cult runs easily takes 7 minutes more than waiting for Void runs.

Also, wtf Void runs have 2 bosses too

Uh yeah I agree with you why am I a [fair maiden] ):

I replied to the wrong person rofl

Chance to get a t6 ring or top weapons and abilities, and even then, t12 weapons are cheap as fuck right now thanks to MGMs, and t6 rings have a 1/8 chance in being anything worthwhile. With that 5-7 minutes faster, that ends up stacking up fast when you’re able to do cults a lot faster

also no u

Sure, in terms of pure life output cults may barely outperform voids, but this is ignoring the fact that Voids can drop the best tiered weapons and armors in the game, as well as WC tops at a much higher rate. Also, nobody does cults, so that 5-7 minutes it takes to do a void is normally much quicker than waiting for someone to start a cult run.

It’s basically all RNG, but on average, I get a lot more from cults than from voids

I thought we were talking about SELLING items for wealth, not getting untradable items for characters :thinking:

Do you have any actual evidence for this, like numbers from the code?

Ye they do, where you part of Pub Halls before the event? It was a pretty even split between Cults and voids.

WE DONT MENTION THAT SITE ON HERE
BANNED
@moderators

Ur gay

Kicked from guild tbh

Fastest void run (from lhs spawn room to end of void battle) took me less than 15 mins
It’s not much comparating to abysses but you don’t know how many abysses you will find

LOL already kicked

@doc explain, i’ve never seen it be referred to as “fair maiden” before

bean gaod for edge pls or riot

It was Doc POGGERS