Quick question about current item prices

I’m new to exalt, coming back after a hiatus.

1. Since it technically takes 3 life to make a greater life potion (as per the tinkerer), are greater life potions worth 3 or 2 life in the marketplace?

2. How much life is a deca ring worth nowadays? Are they still the main currency/item to store when storing large values?

3. What’s the trading server nowadays? Is realmeye trading still used as often as before?

1. Glife is 1:3, 2:5, or 3:8
  2. I mostly see decas being bought/sold for 7 glife. That might be way off as I don’t trade much, but it’s my guess.
  3. USW3 is the trading server. I personally don’t use Realmeye that much, but other people might.

I agree with DBiz on point 2, but unfortunately, to point 1, although 1:3 is the ideal offer that I do see occasionally, I see more 1:2 offers. It has cycled between the two in popularity. I’d be patient if possible.

As for point 3 (since I do use Realmeye), it’s not used for as much of a variety of items as it used to be, but I check it occasionally. People like to buy any stray keys, tops, or pots I may find, and if there’s an offer for some lowly item I might want to to avoid sitting in the nexus for who knows how long, it’s quite convenient! Yeah, I have the tp cooldown in the realms, but hey, I usually have to inventory junk anyway for part of that time, and adding to the cartographer bonuses aren’t bad.

Wasn’t there a recent dupe exploit made public? Deca prices will probably largely vary

I only ever trade Life 2:1 Glife. Be patient.

I do that! I’ve kept things tucked in my vault for months sometimes until I find an overpay/oversell offer.

Its probably the time of day and the day of the week that is your problem. I find that Saturday and Sundays between noon and 6:00 pm Eastern Time or UTC -5. I would usually trade my pots for life and life for GLIFE or DECA rings depending on what I could find. I would usually leave a mule at USWest2 (or whatever the trading server was for the day) and keep it open so I could watch for the trades I wanted while I played.

Just before I stopped playing at the end of August, I was trading 8 DEF, 8 VIT, 8 ATT, 8 WIS for a Glife pretty regular. No idea if that is still going strong but I suspect it is. Good luck. Have fun.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.