Random Giveaway | Currently: Postponed

Just leave a comment here with your IGN. I will post the winners later on, including the prizes. Don’t complain about your prize, cause its still free lemow. I will PM you in game to receive the reward. (Account must be active for at least 3 months, and not be a mule)
Come check back often, to see if you have won anything! I’ll be in USEast mainly.
I can only give so much, so if you don’t win anything, be patient! I will always be farming for more loot to give away! Also, please check back regularly to see if you have won! I’ll be busy farming loot, so keep an eye out for your name on this page!
~Nukery
Btw, do not expect me to be doing giveaways everyday! I’m usually busy doing school work and what not, so I don’t have all the time to farm for items. But I will continue to do giveaways as long as this post stays up. Only when I close the giveaway by saying so in the title, will this giveaway end.
(Please PM me to receive your prize, as it will allow me to to run this giveaway more efficiently. If you do not come to claim your prize within 3 days, your prize will be revoked, and be used for more giveaways in the future.)
DISCLAIMER: If I believe for any reason, that you are in any way exploiting, I will remove your prize instantaneously.
Winners:
9/15 # of winners today: 10
PewdMaya - 1x (CLAIMED)*
BrandonCao - 2x (CLAIMED)*
Hermanbob - 2x (RETURNED) **
Killith - 1x (CLAIMED)*
NixLoot - 1x (CLAIMED) *
Anitez - 1x (PENDING)
Evilmob - 1x (CLAIMED)*
ChowChowy - 1x (CLAIMED)*
Xandergio - 1x (CLAIMED)*
PrimeGrind - 1x (CLAIMED)*
All winners have been selected today (10). Come back again tomorrow to see if you have won!
9/16 # of winners today: 10
Sabbii - 1x (CLAIMED) *
DrNothing - 1x (CLAIMED)*
Spixer - 1x (CLAIMED)*
BLUbeans - 1x (CLAIMED)*
Ickabod - 1x (PENDING)
TomTheSnek - 1x (CLAIMED)*
Niegil - 1x (PENDING)
BotLucario - (PENDING)
Azui - (PENDING)
Naitsu - (PENDING)
All winners have been selected today (10). Come back again tomorrow to see if you have won!
9/17 # of winners today:
Flamebom - ?
Ludfru - ?
TurtleSky - ?
HerpDerryO - ?
I will resume this giveaway when I feel like I have acquired enough to do so. I’d rather have a stockpile of loot, rather than depending on farming for loot everyday, and hoping RNG rewards me so. The people who have already been chosen will still get a prize, but those who haven’t will have to wait a bit. I will resume when I have a comfortable amount to giveaway, and hope to see you all soon. ~Nukery

BrandonCao is ign

EDIT: +REPUTATION to nukery

IGN Hermanbob

Killith
Ty bby <3

Nixloot ign

Anitez is ign

Yohoho xiyangyang or Dreaddrake or fweftjfhjs or imasquash I have a lot of alts

IGN: ChowChowy

ign is cannedsoup xddd

Nukery i will always take loot if people dont respond xD

hai

ign: Evilmob

Hello
ign:Shdfbiurek

Please give any reward to this nice player below

:point_down:

ign: Bookbookbo

:point_up_2:

Hey there, my IGN is “XanderGio”

You are those two trolls too? I guess all the good trolls are dreaddrake!

IGN: ProdSux

Action will be taken accordingly.

ign : Sabbii

septagram