[RANT] I'm losing my patience

I don’t know what to do anymore, I’m going crazy. This is doing a number on me. I don’t get this game, I DON’T get this game.

I can’t do the things I used to anymore. Am I losing my sanity?

I died on my 8/8 in an inexplicable way, I was running from him in the center when my HP suddenly dips to orange, and when I can react I’m dead. HOW?

I need to do O3, fast fast fast. It’s the new end-game content and the majority of the pro players are in it already. But I can’t do Dammah, I go to like 5-10 FPS if I try. I can’t bounce back like I used to.

I’m struggling with farming fast enough, because people don’t trade potions anymore. It’s hard, so hard to get DEF and ATT because those dungeons drop rarely from gods. So I can’t farm fast enough to offset my characters. I need to 6/8 all of my 16 slots!

See my Yellow star? I was 1 star away from having the coveted White star when DECA shat on my hard work and set me back to a low Red star. ALL of those deaths and HOURS, for NOTHING!

How the hell am I supposed to get to 15K BF? HOW? In nearly 10 years most I got was like 5K BF.

I don’t know if to scream, or sob, or smash my laptop to pieces. This one took the cake.

What's the fastest way to max to 6/8 with the least amount of effort that does not involve money?

Just accept that you are none of the pro RotMG gamers (what isn’t a shame). Then everything is alright.

But… I’ve played this game for nearly 10 years! I was supposed to be a Vet by now! But no, everything keeps falling apart. When I try to get into something, it is no longer end-game!

You must persevere.

I strongly don’t recommend you to tackle endgame contents especially when you want to reclaim your white star AND you are not that familar with the respective contents.

Take your time to reclaim that white star (that’s what I’m doing RN), as there is a saying of “Haste makes waste”. You are going too fast and now you are back to square one.

I hope that is not the case…

Read this (start from “Tips when farming”):

Other than that, if you want to farm up some pots, hit me up.

If you experienced an unexpected death on any Exaltation dungeons and you don’t have any spare throwaways to get back on track right away, I strongly recommend you to skip Discord raiding for
1-2 days when you are recovering.

And even if you got backup throwaways, use that time to farm up more pots until another Discord run is up.

DAMMIT! Tried to rush an Abyss on Warrior and nearly died, got down to 23 HP.
I remember people doing this easy-peasy, but it ain’t working anymore. I need pots!

Happened to me before. I died once when me was rushing Abby. Strongly recommend you to full clear instead of rushing.

Take your time, you are going too fast again.

The problem is that takes a lot of time, almost 4 mins to clear an Abyss.

That is the point, taking your time so your character won’t get clapped that easily.

I’m not sure, but in my point of view getting 6/8 today is easier than ever before.

Farming in gland and hopping into the quick&easy dungeons there brings up some pots quickly.

Snake pits for spd, sprites for dex, udl for wis, libs for wis+vit and sewers for def or just ruins for random stat pots (and treasure caves, nearly every enemy there can drop stat pots). With a small group you can get the pots very fast. Cland does also brings up good rewards (and good base fame, too).

Also in some dungeons there are more pot sources than t rooms and the boss. In sewer you can get 2-4 def per run, in sprite world (and abyss) you can get some attack pots, in libs sometimes a def. (the native gods have significant higher drop chances.)

Just rushing to the boss can be fun and a fast dungeon completion but it is not automatically efficient in getting pots and fame (and feed power).

Or just play 8 hours a day for some weeks and months for getting better and better if that’s your claim.

The problem is that I still have a lot of characters to max to at least 6/8 like:

• x5 0/8s
  • x4 4/8s

That’s like 9 characters! And lots of potions!

The major struggle are Sews, and the vast majority of the time I only get a DEF per run. And I’m always solo whenever I can.

idk man if i can do it you can do it.

i’m not even good at the game so yeah.

The problem isn’t doing Sews! The problem is that Pups and Sews don’t drop as commonly as Sprites and Pits!

idk dud but just @ me if u wanna run some dungeons. I can always rush on my 50% exalted trickster.

Thanks for the offer. Do you happen to be located in the EU?

im NA but i never sleep so i can do eu times

Sure. Whisper me in-game whenever you feel like it.

Just relax a bit, man. Don’t feel like you have to “keep up” with the highest caliber players. A lot of the people at that extremely high level of play are heavily addicted to this game. Much better to enjoy yourself and go at your own pace. Oryx Sanctuary isn’t going anywhere, just enjoy your time leveling and maxing with a few friends or an audiobook or something and don’t rush into it.

If you want to do worry-free rushes, you can try playing rogue. For solo play, you can safely rush any glands dungeons that way.

Remember that attack and defence are guaranteed drops from MBC, so you could just run voids in pub halls if you are desperate for it.

You don’t have to be the best of the best to enjoy the game. If the game is frustrating you, go outside for a bit or read a book or do something to calm down. This isn’t a race.

Your idea is good, but I have an issue that torments me a lot on Discord runs. RLs do not wait for people to arrive, they just pop, and by the time I load into Bazaar it’s too late. Only exceptions have been Cults on Malice and Nests on Pest Control.