Rarest item in the game?

Yes but then there’s pure luck from epic quest chest i deleted the screenshots but i have gotten 2 queens stingers from them and i’ve gotten a doku and stinger same chest so i believe that its more of whether your lucky or not

waki of crossing fire ez to get i owned 5 after 40ish shaitans
waki of eastern winds not too hard either one of my guildies got it first day

Ivory Gladiator Warrior skin is, or at a minimum is tied for, the rarest legit obtainable item since the only one was used to unlock the skin.

for currently dropping items I’d agree with the Red Beehemoth Quiver

I did say, ‘entire playerbase’ just because it is easy to obtain does not mean it is not certainly the rarest item. Only people that have played since its recent release have had the opportunity to get it.

I’d say this will rule out the older UTs: Dirk of Cronus, Qot, Bulwark, Plague because of the length of time they’ve been in the game naturally giving more and more people chance to loot them, and that’s even before any historic duping is taken into account, if that’s included they are way off the scale.

I’d also say that dungeon UTs will not be as rare as event UTs, because dungeons can be grinded over and over via keys/discords, and during events (eg the Nest Chest event got a lot of people Nest UTs).

So what’s left is Bloody Cloak or Vile Trap, gonna be close between them but I voted Trap as I think I’ve seen fewer of them… but it’s difficult to call, they’re both rare. And I still haven’t had either one.

Edit having read replies: yes I agree with Red Quiver as even those who fight the Nest Colony often kill red first and so won’t be in with a chance of it. And otherwise, some of the very new items eg. the very new Assassin STs - although that will swiftly change because they can be acquired via mystery boxes.

Am only considering equipment, there’s bound to be admin type things and some unhatched pet skins, again especially some new ones, or from a crappy box that wasn’t left long in the shop - but as these aren’t freely obtainable I don’t think they count.

I say bvulwark cuz ive gotten one and i like to think i have a super rare item. but honestly, bee helm is probs rarer

Bulwark’s been in the game for a long time, and Snake Pits are easily farmable, so lots of players have gotten one by now.
Compare this to be Red Beehemoth Quiver, a much newer UT that drops from an Event (which doesn’t always spawn!), if, and only if, the Red Beehemoth - the deadliest one, wielding Armor Piercing/Breaking and Confusing shots - is the last one to be killed. Additionally, not a lot of people want to do the Killer Bee Nest, because it takes a long time.
On a side note, I more-or-less solo’d one on a Warrior using only an Acclaim as weapon. No CSword or Pixie or anything.

I mean that depends. If you’re talking about least items out there I could see this being a good choice but when I think rare I’m thinking what would take me the longest grind to get. I could set out to actually do bee events and make red the last bee and ignore sprite worlds entirely giving me more red bee quivers than planewalkers but that doesn’t make it my rarest item, imo.

P.S. I don’t usually check comments age.

I have no clue now xD

Probably still Jugg or Ogmur

Maybe with the double event white, Bulwark, but that is a solid maybe.
WIthout doube event white, CDirk

Nah, either Wand of Bulwark or Kendo.

nah t0 ring is

Tbh less people probably have a minor def on their characters than a bulwark

Nah wym all the smart poes go there first

true dat.

it gets ditched later on.

True because nobody actually does the tutorial.

Buddy there are no LT items.

If you’re referring to an rare items in general, I believe it would have to be either one of the following image
A beer slurp
OR
A numbered HP Potion.
If you are referring to only items that are usable, such as UT’s or ST’s, I believe that it would have to be the yellow beehemoth quiver. Now I know what you’re thinking, that doesn’t make any sense right? The quivers aren’t THAT rare, and besides, they also dropped from one of the previous nest events. The reason I believe that it might be the rarest UT in the game is due to the bug in the game currently, where if the Yellow Beehemoth is killed last, it will simply drop no loot. That means that the only way for people to attain this item currently is to have had it previously, either from the Beehemoth, or from the previous nest event. THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO GET IT.
(P.S. If you know anyone selling HP pot #2 or #6, hmu. Willing to pay a lot.)

Yellow Beehemoth drops no loot if killed last? [now fixed]

how much is a lot?