Really Depressing Rant (Long)

Yipes man. Not sure if this is sarcasm or actual concern that you’ve missed something :^(

But… does taking religion into account really solve anything here?

Don’t get me wrong, I think what you’re saying is interesting. But I don’t think it’s going to be any help for Sen. At the end of the day, whether his father is truly a Christian or not doesn’t change the fact that he’s being abusive and wants to force him into a life he doesn’t want to live.

Sometimes there’s no middle ground to be found. With some people, the only choice you have is between submitting to them and rejecting them.

(i’m posting a public apology)

You are a legit christian. You need to confess your sins every so often.

Also, Go to Church(I can’t do that because if I do, I’ll be dead within 1 minute)

My parents are baptized and all…
BUT
they don’t believe in God

I can’t say my parents are perfect but I could have never imagined what it would have been like to be in your shoes. I feel ashamed that all I can give you are my heart-felt condolences, but I’ll give them to you anyway.

Best of luck and godspeed to you :pray:

Hey, it’s better than nothing. Thanks. :heart:

Is it possible for you to give us something like a weekly update on your situation?
Also, I tip my hat to you for handling the situation well

I’m not sure if giving updates weekly is a good idea, but I don’t mind occasionally writing every month or so.

My ribs are feeling much better, so I went to work today. I’m getting better at driving as well.
I want to learn how to do important things in the future while I’m here, like fixing flat tires. A lady came into the store since hers went flat but none of us knew how to help. Felt terrible about it.
Also, I need a haircut sooner or later.

Would put stress on Solo to get us information every week. I think it would be better to let him tell us what he wants to.

small EDIT: Ninja’d by the great SoloSen themselves! Shouldn’t have postponed the post for 20 minutes lol

lol, I got back from work about 2 hours ago. It’s alright

Alright then, keep us updated about major events tho

Wait Solo, I want to know, is your dad Catholic? It doesn’t matter just some Catholic beliefs would explain the way he acts

Armenian Orthodox

isnt that technically Catholic though?

Okay then, I don’t know much about them.
And @BlueBoa, Orthodox and Catholic are extremely different, like really extremely different, to the point that most Catholics I know would take massive offense at what you just said (of course most Catholics I know take great offense to a comparison of them and any other church, I am hoping that’s just the ones I know and not most Catholics though)

No.

The main differences are history and rituals/traditions

@moderators Close, if there’s anything worth mentioning I’ll say it in general chat thread or something.

As you wisch.

The General Chat Thread