Realm constantly disconnecting

windows 10, i play on adobe flash 18

realm’s constantly disconnecting, and i thought this might’ve been because there’s literally 200 people in useast RN but when i played on USMW, a literal dead server (highest pop realm is 6/85) i still disconnect as frequently. it’s not an internet problem, at least i don’t think, because i usually just surf the web or play some other really quick game when realm’s just stuck on the loading screen or black tiling

It’s friday night, so all the cool kids are on realm. It’s possible the servers may just be sucking, I have no idea because logging on the game is too tough for me.

Since you said usmw is dead, it’s probably pretty likely something’s wrong with that server, because it’s usually one of the most packed. I’d try hopping to different servers and seeing how you fare, and other than that just wait it out if it is just the usual terrible server stuff.

I’m having similar problems on USMW2. Whenever I go into a Davys and reach boss, I DC and miss chest

Why havent you been coming to the guild davies? bree

do you usually have this problem? The servers are pretty trash rn due to the davies being run, but that shouldnt be affecting the normal servers.

Try this, Im pretty sure it helps with lag and the 100% loading error Game not Loading, (Solution)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.