Realm Eye Never updated my account created

Hello, i have used my account since 2011/2012 and when i recentely started playing again, since realm eye is reletively new it seems it never recovered my account data, it says it was created 21 days ago haha, My IGN is “Hundred” as you can tell that was obviously not created 27 days ago. and i have 45 stars yet there is no graveyard data. Can anyone help me gain my account created data back. I am tired of people saying i have been playing for 1 month haha. Thank you! if anyone could pull it up, i had a wildshadow forum acount since 2011/2012 my name was either Hundred or 100. Thank YOu!

It was 100. Hey man! I was Trustee on the WS forum. I’m happy to see you again. Now if only we could get numbers back as in-game names. :stuck_out_tongue:

Dunno why RealmEye thinks your account is so young. Did you migrate your account to the new servers a couple years back? All you’d have to do is log in and say okay to the migration, so you may not remember.

Something you could try is to go to your RealmEye graveyard and force an update. It may take a day or two for it to process, but hopefully their system will realize your account age goes back much further when it’s finished.

Hey DOC!!! Good too see your still playing!!! I honestly don’t remember if i migrated or not, how exactly do i force a Realmeye Grave Update??? Today i changed the graveyard settings from “noone” to “everyone”, Thanks so much for replying good to hear from you! A real Realm OG!!! hahah I really hope i can get my data back haha!

actually, on the same note, i created my acc about 4.5 years ago but realmeye only thinks its 3, when was realmeye actually created? (not forums)

Well, you won’t be happy to hear I don’t really play anymore. I talked about that some over here. But, I’m still here on the forum and on /r/rotmg doing what I can to help out.

Here’s the button to hit on your graveyard page to force an update.

@Clactipede, my account is older than RealmEye and they have the age correct. Not sure how they figure it out exactly.

ah, thanks

Wow! I’ll check out that post, Thats good your still Atleast here in the community helping! Thank for the help Doc!!! Hopefully it can find my old data! :grinning:

Realmeye might have some sort of data leak. I’ve noticed some accounts that were clearly missing parts of their graveyards despite not being all that old, while some older accounts are completely fine.

For example I have a 5+ years-old account and I’m 99% sure my Realmeye page is accurate.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.