<3

EDIT: did not expect that to fit in the pfp slot but it did

I wonder what picture would reflect me.

:cherry_blossom: a pretty cherry tree :cherry_blossom:

With my Fire Flower Samu???

Good luck interpreting mine

what even is yours

all i can make out is a spoopy ninja

I think it was a ninja with a Night Mare pet skin on top, it was meant to look like he’s wearing a skirt though, put some filters on then drew the eyes and shit for Halloween

I dunno, you tell me.

Well sure (the one you see in my Realmeye). But if it is more time-consuming for you to do that, keep it simple as drawing a elegant cherry tree as you suggested

I always saw your character squaring with frog-esq legs back before you told me what it was supposed to be.

Even when I ten my phone brightness all the way up and zoom in on his pfp I still can’t tell what it is :joy:

Me: W8ing for all forumer arts…

A mere 8 day delay. Clearly, you have not seen Keepers of the Nexus.

And I don’t know how many of you are still paying attention to this thread, but while I’m here, I wanted to announce that the group art has been cancelled for this Realm Rewind. With the amount of time that it will take, its release will most likely not happen for at least two(?) months. It just didn’t feel right to add something so towards the middle of 2021 into a thread for 2020. But never fear! It’s around the beginning of the month, which puts me at less pressure for comic stuff so I can focus on miscellaneous artwork pieces.

Forumers that will be featured next update:

• Nevov
  • WindowsHDD
  • CandyShi
  • NyanGamer
  • WaterPower
  • Unicorn
  • PRCSakura
  • Furyborn

Hold up I was a little confused when I saw it, so what was was the group art?

Big 5K res drawing of a ton of forumers having a good time together.

What, is he going to be seen outside of the window, stepping into his fancy car to depart into the vivid evening sunset with the rest of the people left inside having a good time, or something? :disappointed_relieved:

I was actually just thinking of a cute little sorcerer in an Abby like his PFP suggests.