Realmafia - Round I [Mafia Won]

It always sucks that I’m brought back to useless posts in this thread. I think graves are fine but can we please limit the random comments :heart:

better than @Idragonet’s grave. also i wanted to be original (even though i used that website before him), he just has a forest background
57 AM

going back to a more serious note, thoughts on the first day:

wew turns out idragon was mafia, so i suppose the randlynch worked.

my immediate suspicions still lie with ggaod, still not sure what he means by “progress” in the context of random lynching. i still think rando lynch is a bad idea, and if you’re promoting it, you’re suspicious in my eyes.

my other suspicion would go to brandoncao having one of the special roles. something about immediately coming out with a “claim” list just doesn’t sit right with me. my guess is that he’s either sheriff or mafia. also possible that he’s doc, if he came out with a list of people to avoid, or to heal

back to the topic of randlynch: i still don’t this is good practice. it may have worked once, but no guarantee it’ll work again, and the odds are even worse this time. now that we have a day’s worth of evidence to go off of, we should base conjectures on evidence rather than a hunch.

he is either sheriff, mafia, doctor, civilian, don or pyschopath.

ah, forgot about the other roles.

yeah, i’d still lean towards one of the special roles, but i’d group maf together with don bc they’re effectively the same.

13 is unlucky confirmed

first killed by mafia

wait for a sec i forgot you died lmao, smh write in redtext

13 is my lucky number tho ):

yeah, that’s pretty sus, especially cause he got a maf on his first lynch, trying to build trust or just a lucky guess?

assuming there are 5 mafs left there is a 21% chance we hit a mafia member, which aren’t very good odds if we’re trying to win. My call is no random lynches, wait until we have some proper sus and try to not lynch civilians.

I’m still sus of Xeno, but I’ll wait for some more evidence, I suggest you do the same with your suspicions.

Lynch Sadfahlsdj because his name is sad. Fahlsdj

lynch me

i thought i heard something…
oh well
must have been my cochlea cancer :confused:

lynch Xeno for trying to randomly lynch people

Lynch Idragonet, cuz it’s annoying when he spams this thread

lynched for trying to lynch me for lynching people

lynch toastrz because without him there would be no mafia

Lynched for turning this into a lynch the person above forum game

lynched for not doing it first

(this is going to be fun)

lynched for trying to lynch me for trying to lynch you for trying to randomly lynch people because you’re mafia

lmfao we should try to avoid making another ‘ban the person above’ thread

Lynched for trying to bait me into spamming again

I flagged @Xenogenesi and @HorusKane for off-topic
Edit: and @Idragonet