Realmafia - Round I [Mafia Won]

DAY 1

25 Players Remain

Welcome to Realmafia! The game has begun, and you should all have received your role PM via RealmEye’s private messaging system (you’ll need to be logged in on the non-forum part of the site to see it). If you need a refresher on the rules and mechanics, check this thread. You can also feel free to ask any further questions about the game, this is a sort of trial round after all.

The stage is set, and our band of heroes and not-so-heroes have arrived in the Nexus in spectacular, poorly edited fashion! Except… where is everybody? With not a spambot in sight, the group is immediately on edge. In the distance, you hear a familiar shout, a voice you haven’t heard in ages. Could it be?

Guill

< Guill > Hear ye, hear ye! You are not safe! Oryx has sent defective adventurers into this very server! There are traitors in our midst!

The thunderous and considerably less pleasant voice of Oryx himself came booming into the Nexus.

< Oryx the Mad God > Yes, your days are numbered, cosmic peasants! Quite literally, in fact! With each passing day, my spies will thin out your population from right under your noses! While you mongrels are running in circles and unsure of who to trust, I will overthrow the Nexus!

It’s Day 1! The deadline for voting is 6:00 p.m. ET on Friday, May 11th. The minimum vote requirement is set at 6, otherwise nobody will be lynched. Vote tally updates will be posted every so often. Since the first day typically has the least information to go off of, the deadline may be pulled back a bit if things are slow. We’ll see.

Also note that I obviously am not omnipresent and may not make a comment here announcing the cutoff time the very minute it happens. Just know that once the time passes, no further votes will count and theorizing should stop for the Night phase.

Player Statuses
  • AKLDragon: Dead - Civilian
  • Atrapper: Dead - Civilian
  • Baglooting: Dead - Civilian
  • BlueBoa: Dead - Civilian
  • BrandonCao: Dead - Civilian
  • Campfires: Dead - Civilian
  • CandyShi: Dead - Don
  • CookieMage: Dead - Civilian
  • EpicNecros: Dead - Don
  • Four: Dead - Sheriff
  • GGaodzilla: Dead - Civilian
  • Glawi: Dead - Civilian
  • HorusKane: Alive - Mafioso
  • Idragonet: Dead - Mafioso
  • Laserquest: Dead - Psychopath
  • Literature: Dead - Civilian
  • MMoas: Dead - Civilian
  • Nameness: Dead - Civilian
  • Niegil: Dead - Civilian
  • Piggby: Dead - Civilian
  • Sadfahlsdj: Dead - Mafioso
  • Tero: Dead - Civilian
  • ThatsMyJam: Dead - Civilian
  • Xaklor: Dead - Doctor
  • Xenogenesi: Dead - Civilian

The game has concluded. You can read a full recap here.

2 Year Anniversary! (Forums)
Realmafia Round 5 [CIVILAINS WON] [MAFIA IS DEAD :crab: ]
Realmafia - The Signups

Hello townies

Oh my god. The gif made me laugh so hard.

Unfortunately, you’re a charizard.

Good luck everybody!

Dies first night

Should we start a VFR?

Glad you liked it! One of the other forums I do Mafia on has a tradition of making various ridiculous gifs with player’s avatars, showing crazy introductions and often deaths as well, so I wanted to carry on that fun tradition. I don’t know if I’ll do them for every death, though.

Keyframing is not a quick process…

Waiting for an accusation for lynching

hmmmm

Since we don’t have any basis for lynching, we should either do 1 of the 2 things

1. Random Lynch (pls no lynch me)
  2. Don’t Lynch at all

Btw we should probs random lynch

Let’s not

Wait, do we know how many maf there are?

No, the exact number of mafioso is kept secret.

Ok… then we probably shouldn’t random lynch if we don’t know how many maf there are.

• Random Lynch
  • Don’t Random Lynch

0 voters

Here let’s roll some dice and see if we get a 6…

Why does the first day last so long? There’s not much to do other than random lynching on the first day.

Lynch Gaod

let’s role a 6
Can we paint the town red?

I feel like blue is a better color…
What? That’s not what you meant?