Realmafia - Round I [Mafia Won]

I highly suggest that we at least all vote on the same person

That seems a bad idea to me, it just leads to pointless BWs

If the creator thinks it’s stupid, it’s probably stupid

Again I feel as though I should say that using my method Nameness is also guilty

I just never vote on first night, and if I’m mafia, any normal avoidance method can get me caught, I normally do coin flips for my votes as maf (quite literally) as it leaves a random hard to translate voting pattern that takes a while to realize that it is random

Actually I might as well also reveal to you all that this method accuses 5 players in total, 6 counting dragonet, which would make up approximately 25% of all the players

This method of course isn’t foolproof. CookieMage voted with me in the vote against literature, which means that if he was mafia then CookieMage got smart and quickly made a change or that CookieMage wasn’t mafia in the first place.

how does he know who the mafia tried to kill? how did he save them? is he the doc? #EXPOSED

I think I’ll withhold from voting, simply because no one is incredibly suspicious and my suspicions about Xaklor are simply theories, not based on much fact.

a) you’re not a player and therefore not allowed to sway the opinions of the remaining players

b)

it’s not exactly hard to figure out what I meant by that :thinking:

The Xak is mafia conspiracy does look a little sus, as he’s been playing very actively and trying to lynch sus people whenever they appear. Xak has been very active and been trying to help find the mafia members in the game, or so it appears, we haven’t found another maf which could have been his plan the entire time. I don’t really think Xak is a mafia, so I’m going to stick the day out unless someone worthy of my sus appears, Hopefully someone more sus appears so we can get rid of them instead of lynching Xak based on flimsy evidence.

Not voting yet, but I do think it’s pretty fishy how Nameness seems to be grabbing for straws to lynch someone. He’s voting for Campfires for some reason which I have yet to see, and switched to Xaklor for the reason that “Xaklor is smart”, backing out immediately when he realizes the town will not vote with him.

Day 5 Vote Report:

Literature (2) from Campfires and CookieMage.
Campfires (2) from Nameness and ThatsMyJam.
Niegil (1) from EpicNecros.

Those who are not voting: Atrapper, BrandonCao, CandyShi, Four, Glawi, HorusKane, Laserquest, Literature, MMoas, Niegil, Piggby, Sadfahlsdj, and Xaklor.

Since ThatsMyJam and Sadfahlsdj both ended up declaring activity pretty quickly, I’ve drawn the voting deadline back to the original time at 9:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 17th. The minimum vote requirement is 5.

whoever wants to vote me: i didnt realize the game started already in day 1. i only realized after day 1 started, although i will admit, @Campfires ur argument is pretty feasible. i would vote myself, too, but (obviously) i cant. say what you will, but i’m civilian.

i’ll hold off on my vote tonight unless we get more info because im not about to have my ass exposed even more

I change my vote to ThatsMyJam then since they are voting for campfires after he found a logical way to find that they’re Mafioso’s. Makes the most sense to me.

at least someone believes me. (or not)

@Toastrz
i support your idea that for future rounds we should use a discord server. that way the dead and spectators won’t interfere directly with the conversations in the thread

I second this, we could just kick the innactives and dead players.

or just remove their “alive” role that allows them to post messages in the channel…

We could also have a ‘mafia’ role for the mafs :^)

and a doc and sheriff role :wink:

No civilian role, though, that’d give too much away!