Realmafia - Round I [Mafia Won]

I am changing my vote to Nameness

I voted campfires because although the theory was a good one, it seemed too generalized to actually be true, however campfires already knew this and claimed that all those people were suspicious, if campfires is mafia then that just seems to go perfect for them as it leads us away from mafia and causes aggression towards multiple civilians, that said a few of those might be mafia, I have no idea

With Atrappers theory, I’m going to have to be honest, I had misunderstood what he said the first time and when people started to say that it seemed like a terrible theory I went back and read through it slower and took my vote back

The reason I am keeping my vote for campfire (although tbh, it started as a random lynch, i though of this later on) is because he is the most likely maf from my point of view

First edit: (Extra information, campfires never voted and is clearly against random lynching which makes me slightly question my vote, but a maf has the choice to not vote, but still that is some evidence for campfires instead of against)
Second edit: Definitely keeping my vote now as if people decide to start voting with me it could save my life, and if campfires is maf it would save my life for a longer period of time
Since I am being voted I will make a claim anyways, I claim warrior, I’m nothing special nor am I maf
This is my defense (or mostly just an offense with some defense)
@Campfires
@Literature
@Xaklor
@HorusKane
@CandyShi

imageimageimageimageimageimage

If you wish to make a vote based off of Idragonet being bad at this game
Well here are some sus conversations
Edit:(Not in this order, it messed up weirdly)
2nd Edit: This post may just get me killed based on how everyone posts
I was just looking at day 1 and found that Idragonet had a lot of weird conversations and his lynching may not have been random after all

You know, there’s many others like me, but ok

don’t kill xaklor
find psychopath and kill them so that sheriff can come out ASAP
Whoops, must have been talking to myself ALOUD again! Hehe. Sorry

can u dont

I already am under the assumption that Xaklor is psychopath, however I’m not voting on that, his first comment (although it was a joke) is suspicious

As stated previously, I thought my whole comment was insane, even when I posted it. I just wanted to see if there was any merit to that thought (and it turned out that there wasn’t).

I do, however, see your point about Nameness. It makes a ton of sense. This is a tough decision to make, but I’ll put my vote in for Nameness.

People are accusing me in a similar manner to the rest of the accused, there is no actual evidence except for my idiotic misinterpretation and had I stayed on it, I still would have been voted, every one of these accusations are basically the same as the other 3, 2 of which ended up being civilian, I would vote Campfire, Xaklor, or
Brandon (still voting campfire)

By this point it really has no effect whom I vote and I will jump onto any bandwagon that saves me

@Toastrz are we allowed to pm each other while we are alive?

It’s suspicious because you only denounced the theory after Xaklor said you’re suspicious. If you really misunderstood the theory, you probably would’ve caught on before he made that comment and said something here like, “I just realized I read that entire thing wrong, nvm.”

I didn’t think it was important at the time
(I guess I’m dead anyways)

Day 5 Vote Report:

Campfires (2) from Nameness and ThatsMyJam.
Nameness (6) from Xaklor, CookieMage, HorusKane, Literature, Campfires, and Atrapper.

Those who are not voting: BrandonCao, CandyShi, EpicNecros, Four, Glawi, Laserquest, MMoas, Niegil, Piggby, and Sadfahlsdj.

The deadline for voting is 9:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 17th. The minimum vote requirement is 5.

You actually are allowed to vote for yourself. It’s certainly a questionable strategy for staying alive, but not against the rules by any means.

No, you are not to have any private conversations about the game with any other participants. This includes Discord or in-game guild chat. I don’t exactly have the power to enforce such a rule, but it really defeats the point of the game when there is private conspiring, so please don’t.

okay then, I was going to convince sheriff to pm people he trusted with his info for them to speak it

WE NEED INFO SHERIFF that is as soon as you have something that would actually have an effect, don’t kill yourself before hand

“We trade one villain for another”

how in the world could anyone ever take this sentence seriously?:

even if I was the psychopath, why would I reveal it? that’s just dumb.

if you want a to play a game where actions are based on solid facts, this is not for you. this is a game of barely educated guesses and gut reactions based on probably faked behaviors. your ability to win is based on your ability to decieve and your ability to detect deception, mostly on instinct alone. that’s what makes this game so convoluted in practice when there are so few rules in place to begin with.

My idiotic misinterpretation is more than enough to justly vote me, I voted 2 of the other 3 for similar reasons, I have just about accepted my death and am spewing random things, I already have a feeling your mafia and jokes meant not to be taken seriously can still be suspicious/revealing

/vote Nameness, for trying to bring attention to other old conversations when accused.

THAT IS CALLED HINDSIGHT AND IS AN IMPORTANT SKILL IN THESE GAMES

YOU CAN VOTE ME FOR THE STUPID MISTAKES I MADE BUT NOT FOR PLAYING THIS GAME CORECTLY