RealmEye acting weird

Sorry if I post not related forum here, but realmeye now acting really weird(at least for me).
Most of you maybe know the issue about guild name with special characters like /private/ or HØLY and the other.

Right now, those guild information already can be access like these (HØLY and /private/) but I think there’s another problem that occurs because of this.
For myself, I can’t access my own graveyard past from 1st page. 1 2 3
It shows me like this

[details=(picture should be below here)]

[/details]

But while I open random people 2nd page, it shows correctly.

[details=(picture should be below here)]

[/details]

Besides graveyard, there is another page that have some error show.
Ignored Player
Bad Merchants

Thanks.

I guess they just fixed the bug with the weird guild names, but also made a few new ones in it’s place.
Welp, that’s just what happens when you are forced to change a big part of how a website handles names because Deca derped.
Anyways, I am sure they are aware of this and that it will be fixed relatively soon.

But one of my question is how I can’t open my graveyard past the 1st page, while I can open random people’s. I’ve try it while logged in or logged out, and the result is the same.

I guess it has something to do with how the link is formatted, although I don’t know exactly what triggers it.
At first i thought it was only for people with a name ending in n, as /n means new line in code, but that is kinda inconsistent. And then there is your name ending with i that doesn’t work, but others with a name ending in i works.

Regardless, it will probably be fixed pretty soon.

@OtherBill or @Doc case closed. already fixed. can you please close this thread? thanks

[Yay, I win! OB]