Realmeye forum guild

i would love to join , although i dont have discord because i dont really want to download it .

You really should. Discord is almost necessary for a lot of late game play.

I have a popper, and i’m thinking of starting shatters already.
Please join, I’ll bump reqs once I can afford to, it would be awesome if we could do long chains during events <3

It finally died innit?

You know what, sure, I’ll join. Hopefully we can get a stable guild in 1-2 weeks. I really don’t care about having key openers, because that’s me. I have a lot of keys anyways. But all I think we need in the guild is an active playerbase.

I’ll join next time I’m on realm :slight_smile:

Just so you know you probably don’t want his nudes. Gaod is a scrawny lil boy take my word for it.

I gotta disagree. A few of us (including me) have been actively recruiting/reviving Beach Zone and we are decently active now with a pretty good skill level.

Ooo yea

we did have one, it’s called beach zone. if anyone meets the reqs ill invite them :slight_smile:
also @EddelWeiss i dont have discord downloaded either, just use the website, it’s the same

what are the reqs?
plz dont be hard stuff

Alright i’ll make sure to pm you :slight_smile:

pretty much dead, not many “active” members, but a lot of them are realmeyers. also we have discord

I’ll say it again not so much “dead” anymore thanks to some recruiting Mistystuff and I have been doing but not as active as it used to be. Still a pretty chill guild we are in the process of reviving the guild.

You have awaken forum elder.

I would join the guild

Pfft I already made this guild on testing.

Get on my level

lol got kicked from your guild discord
seems they only want their guild members in the discord, unlike our guild

Nope, I disbanded the guild and deleted the server. No one had the authorization to kick you anyway.

why

I felt that I had too little to offer.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.