RealmEye graveyard not recording recent deaths

One of my characters died on Feb. 11, and as of today, the death has not been recorded in my graveyard. Here is a screenshot of my in-game graveyard showing the death:

There is no button available to update my graveyard on the graveyard tab of my profile, and it says it processed “~100% of this graveyard”, so I’m not sure what to do on my end if I could do something to fix this.

Also, this is a small aside, but in the summary tab of the graveyard, it lists that my assassin died as a 7/8 whereas it is listed correctly as 8/8 in the graveyard tab. I don’t know why it’s different, but as long as the other stats are accurate, I’m fine with that.

On Assassin they updated its stats recently, boosting ATT + Mana but nerfing SPD. Maybe Realmeye hasn’t been updated to take this into account; the SPD in particular RealmEye might still think it needs to be 75 to be maxed, which is impossible as max SPD is now 65.

idk i hope they fix this shit soon tho cuz it really sucks

Have not had had any deaths recorded on realmeye since early February. It sucks. Please take a look at what’s going on.

I like checking the gear of the people that die while doing dungeons. Now I can’t and I’m sad. Hope this get fixed soon.

Apparently this isn’t the proper way to conmunicate errors on Realmeye itself. We need to get this info through to the proper channels. Go ahead and use the contact realmeye page and through there it’s quite easy to find out how to contact the owners of RealmEye

I don’t think ur recent deaths will show up either if they decide to update it

Months later and it was not updated so deaths are still not getting added.
Seems like it will not get fixed.