RealmEye graveyard not updated

The last death it shows is from 2014 even though I’ve died with dozens of characters since then. Does anyone know how to fix this? My graveyard visibility is set to “everyone” btw.

Where it says this

You should have the option to do this under it if you are logged in in the wiki. (Separate from the forum.)

This is what I see

Hm, do you mind posting a screenshot of your in-game graveyard?

I can’t say why it would be doing this if it believes it has 100% of the deaths.

EDIT: Perhaps changing all of your settings to “Everyone” it may help, even if temporarily, but otherwise I’m unable to help. Sorry.

These are my latest deaths. As you can see I didn’t play for a couple years in between so I assume it has something to do with that.
EDIT: Tried changing my settings again and it didn’t help. Thank you for your consideration though.

I’m having the same problem, 2 of my characters from the last week aren’t showing up. I need to see how many LH runs they’ve done to get veteran raider but since they aren’t showing up I can’t apply.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.