Realmeye is getting an App [probably a hoax]

<Crosspost from reddit>

Realmeye is getting an app!
…I’m probably going to end up paying for those benefits

Who owns realmeye?

epic

if i can convince my 'rents i am most definitely paying for that app

DISCLAIMER: WE ARE NOT ASSOCIATED WITH DECA GAMES! $1.99 FOR THE APP ISN’T A FORCED PURCHASE, THEIR WILL BE A $1.99 APP AND A FREE APP RELEASED AT THE EXACT TIME. THIS APP IS FREE AND THE CHARGE IS OPTIONAL!

Donations are appreciated, but not required to use this app. I solely made this app for the people, not to earn revenue myself. thank you. :slight_smile:

Update: you dont have to pay
But i want that gold crown

who is the person who wrote the post? is it you?

or like someone else and youre just relaying the info

Someone else on reddit with the tag RealmEye App Developer

I linked the post in the OP

Bit weird they’d announce on Reddit but not on RealmEye’s own forum.

Lol, bit of recentism/overhype here. Deca’s been far less active than Kabam was in the Realmcast days with their dedicated community GMs (forum contests, opening events), and arguably less active than how WS used to run things (faster update cycle, with changes just done and then listen to community feedback to see how it worked).

Don’t get your hopes up, my bullshit senses are tingling.

OP’s history on reddit is also not the best.

So it is only announced via the subreddit instead of the actual page and the person who made the post is some guy who made fake posts for attention before and has no proof that he is affiliated with realmeye?

Most likely fake, I’d hold out for a little bit.

Unless @MrEyeball confirms the creator, if it does happen, is working with them in some capacity I probably wouldn’t trust the app, they could possibly use it to gather passwords.

This aint it chief.

would someone as secretive and anonymous as the almighty MrEyeball really just let his real name be thrown out there like that?

X to doubt.

Yeah I wasn’t bs-checking this at all at 3 am, post is removed now :roll_eyes:

Doubt it

Wow I even forgot that it was april fools day. my brain was turned off.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.