Realmeye items bugged?

seems like the items are assigned the wrong sprites

Realmeye go home, you're drunk. (Realmeye character death glitch)

Mine to, with the same mistakes. There was a notice the site was undergoing maintenance a short time ago; maybe that is only part done.

I wonder if anyone ended up with a tome pally

Screenshot_2019-05-30-20-12-22-1 Screenshot_2019-05-30-20-11-58-1

RIP to my admin crown, ogmur, fame, and QoTs. Also Pd Armor :frowning:

what

What is going on with these Realmeye character deaths. Especially Spoff who managed to die with a seal in his weapon slot, as a rouge.

When I was home about 1hr ago there was a banner saying that the site was under maintenance and in read only more.
Can’t see any banners now, but my mobile browser is weird.

Let’s figure out the code guys.

It’s probably just the sprite sheet not being synced with the item reference numbers.
If a new item is added somewhere halfway a spritesheet but the references aren’t updated, you end up with all the sprites after the new one being offset by one sprite.

This affects tiered items, but it affects untiered/special themed items much more because they don’t tend to be close to similar items as much.
By affecting I mean making it look weird.

:frowning: I miss my Cronus huntress.

Yes, they all seem to be offset by one or two places. E.g. my Mystic still has 2 of the 4 set, but in the wrong place, and 2 of the Priest set (ew!) which presumably is next to it on the sprite sheet. Other items seem out by a tier or two, or switched to another UT released about the same time.

Unlikely because tomes aren’t close to sprites in the sprite sheets. renders.png.
The only exception is the T6 winter reskins, where the distance between them is 2 3.

The offset seems to be 2, but it’s two in the opposite direction.
This means a priest with a Nativity Tome might seem like they’re wearing the Advent Seal Resounding Shield.

I had a look and it seems like that’s offset by 3 in the drips spritesheet instead of the two I’d expect.

After having another look, it seems like RealmEye is using renders.png, a file used for muledump instead of the static.drips.pw spritesheets. Here the offset is consistently 2.

Feelsbad to lose my unknown armor piece

I believe you’re right with how you described what causes it, being thrown out by a game update altering item relative positions in the code, or something like that.
Though RealmEye has its own self-maintained version of the sprite sheet, not the same one as Muledump.
You can see it via ‘view background image’ on any page on the RE site:
https://www.realmeye.com/s/d1/css/renders.png

Edit: and the static.drips shows there was a game update today which entered a bunch of new items:
https://static.drips.pw/rotmg/production/1559134607/diff.html

Seems like it is fixed now

get on my level with a drinkable ring

Apparantly fixed :+1: