Realmeye Profile on forum card tutorial

Hello, I’m not sure if there’s already a way to easily do it but I’ve been struggling to stalk realmeye profiles from the forum because you have to manually type their name in realmeye search.

I found a way to add a Realmeye profile link to a user card in Discourse. @mods pls???

This tutorial explains it:

How it would appear (“Realmeye profile:”)

Could be done this way If it’s possible to automatically set only the last part as /player/<forumName>?

Can we get something like that implemented? Could also be hyperlinked on the name or something like that, if possible, idk.

software updates, changes, and plugins have to be done by the admin @mreyeball, something like that is above my ability to edit. you’ll have to wait until mreyeball sees this.

I don’t see why not though, especially if previous mods were all for it.

Aha, a fellow Realm stalker, I see! I too love to snoop and see when people joined and (presumably) left the forums, usually for context in historic threads. Sometimes you can even find some interesting player pages while you’re at it!

In order to find their page without looking up a persons’ name, I always click in their little pfp bubble in a conversation, because it leads straight there. I would love the feature to look everyone up as suggested, but for now, I almost always remember a thread someone was in if I somehow forgot their name to click on their picture.

Speaking of stalking, I found you in game a few days ago and said hi, but you were afk in the nexus spawn cluster

Sup man, feel free to add me in game to farm oryxes, I’m not playing that much though.

Yeah it links to their forum profile, I mean that we should have an easy link to their realmeye profile too.

Oh, I see my mistake. That would be convenient, wouldn’t it… but many players seem to have their information set to private anyway. I don’t bother, because I’m not afraid of being perpetually barraged when I play, but I feel like one of the few active players that don’t do this /:

Update: I think the admin just ignored the suggestion, I got a fast response from them on Realmeye some time ago, however regarding this thread I didn’t get any reply.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.