RealmTrades is up

Lol “these services [they] offer … [are] in no way related to Realm of the Mad God”

In no way related my @$!

miss me with this sketchy stuff

ill keep my items on my own accounts

All this bullshit for a service that’s barely more convenient than making your own mules and using the Trading section on Realmeye.

Seems perfectly reasonable.

contacted Realm of the Mad God YouTubers who fell in love with the idea and quickly joined our Realm Trades community.

BULL SHIT LOL

they payed em

You agree that Realm Trades is solely not responsible for any bots we use on our website and that we do not refund Realm of the Mad God items under no circumstance including scenarios where a Realm Trades bot is banned or hacked. We can assure that bans are extremely rare and unlikely and that our bots are secure, but we can't guarantee full safety of our bots we use. Usage of Realm Trade bots on the website is at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for the loss of Realm of the Mad God items.```

possible ploy for items?

I’d assume they show priority items before hey show the ones that aren’t prioritized. I think there’s still an option to find the non-priority offers, but the priority ones would just be listed first

This test will consist of 1 question. You must provide evidence for your answer. You will have 2 months to answer this question.

1. Prove that botting=RWTing

I don’t trust others with my hard-won items, especially if I don’t know them. This all seems really fishy to me.

The thing is that doesn’t even matter anymore, there are so many problems with all this. That point does not need to be correct for the site to be bad. Refer to many of the post above

100% avoid this site. It took them a full day from launch to implement HTTPS, and it still has to be manually accessed as HTTPS. All traffic is not forced to be HTTPS…
But it gets worse…
You know how I said to avoid this site because anyone can look at your traffic piss easy because of a lack of HTTPS?
I hope you all avoided it.
Because passwords are sent in plain text in parameters to the backend EVERYTIME you log in or register.
Change your passwords if you reused them elsewhere, and avoid this site until this issue is fixed.
I’ll post an update when that issue is fixed.

:grimacing: im scared now

o and someone please close/merge to the other realmtrades thread, didn’t see there was already one

EDIT: Thanks @Nevov.

RealmTrades is charging real money for an in-game service, therefore it’s RWT.

I have no idea how you know this, but it sounds hilarious anyway.

Monitoring my network as I make the requests

This infomration is false.

ALL traffic is redirected through HTTPS meaning eavesdropper will never have plain text information.

Registering and logging in to website is safe.

HTTPS can and has been broken before.

While yes, it is more secure than HTTP, more security is not a bad thing in this case. What is more concerning is the fact that initially this site was set up in this manner when HTTPS was not even supported by your site, meaning that whoever signed up or logged in before this change was made could potentially be compromised.

The most concerning thing is the fact that this site was set up without regards to password security. While I can look at the front end and see that you are indeed using HTTPS, these oversights make me feel as though what I cannot see on the backend might be even worse.

yep, was just about to post that the website is under maintenence

Would recommend not using this or any other third party site until Deca acknowledges it (which seems unlikely, since it is monetized). Doesn’t help that the website itself looks quite unprofessional…

but mr. guide is like the raddest dude :frowning:

Appearances can be deceiving.

See ongoing discussion thread for continuation: