Regarding servers going down [anointed megathread]

Servers seem to be up as of this moment

@moderators merge with this please. thank you

game was on btw

This thread has already reached 900+ posts. If your concern was to keep it on the small side, you might be a tiny bit too late.

I can hack discord and find out who these people are I am a M.I.T software engineer once i get this info on the members i will send the address and email of this group to deca games.

Nobody messes with rotmg!

CSS? I think they were using HTML to hacc the servers

I have no doubt at all that you’re a “M.I.T software engineer”. Make sure to backtrace them and report them to the internet police. Thanks in advance!

trust me, i’m a better hunter when it comes to hackers than @toscop and ya ill report them to the proper authorities

CSS isn’t a coding language, it stands for cascading style sheet. It’s like trying to hack someone using a font.

You might think that’d be totally absurd, but then you google “true type font exploit”. : ^)

Guys just play on EUEast. It’s almost always up.

So i play ussw and recently i’ve been dc’ing a lot, and so have all of the other players. Some people were talking about the servers being DDoS’ed, and so maybe that was the cause, but idk. Anyone on different servers having the same problem?

I just logged in to play and yes, the servers are crashing again but at a slower rate than before, 10 servers are currently down, maybe “hackers” wanted to play again :d

Servers have been under attack since last weekend. Right now USSW and other nine servers are down.

See this thread for more info:

this isn’t the sole reason crashes are happening

I believe it is a cause but not the only

Aaand he is back in my friends stream crashing the server when we don’t give him pirate rum.
Other streamers, watch out for the guy called lolgothakd_ in twitch, although he could still just make new accounts when banning him.

same

Are the servers down again, at least when I try to load into any server nexus, I blink in and im right back at the menu screen.

Im having the same trouble.

Reporting another server crashfest. Just after my pala 6/8 death too…

They seem to be up as of this moment, not sure if all servers are. I’m guessing it was a bug in the server restart?